Chapter 7

Without hesitation, Li Suimo refused, "No."

Fu Yanxiao's mouth twitched. She really wanted to let go of Li Suimo's hand, but she held back and said, "I'm just going to work, it won't affect you. Aren't you going to be the future daughter-in-law of the Qin family? This is a small matter that can be solved with just one word from you!"

Li Suimo withdrew her hand and said, "No means no."

"Fine, we'll see about that!" Fu Yanxiao replied.

As she walked away, the group of girls who had been standing nearby surrounded Fu Yanxiao again.

"Xiaoxiao, what were you doing talking to her? Don't you know who Li Suimo is?"

"Yeah, she won't even help with this small matter. No wonder she doesn't have any friends in A City."

"She's really annoying. We shouldn't have invited her over. It was a waste of an invitation."

Li Suimo thought to herself, these girls had mediocre manners.

She was a little angry and felt that throwing a tantrum was what the original owner of the body should have done. But looking at the few girls gloating a few steps away, she also felt bored.

These paper people from the book would also be there to slap her face when she fell from grace.

"She's Li Suimo from A City? Her family's business isn't here, right?"

"What does her family do?"

"Oh, they run a supermarket. No wonder she has a parvenu demeanor."

"Haha, hey, don't say that. I heard her grandpa Li and  grandpa Qin were comrades-in-arms. Even though they didn't have any luck with the direct descendants, they had the nerve to propose a marriage between the grandchildren. It's not easy for them, you know?"

"Hahaha."

The girls laughed quietly.

Li Suimo clicked her tongue, tucked her white lace sun protection sleeves, walked over, and slapped one of the faces in front of her.

"Ah!"

The art exhibition required quietness.

Today, the wealthy heiress Fu Yanxiao held an art exhibition in the city. In addition to a few of her good friends, there were many industry professionals, reporters, and collectors who came to show their support.

This slap was fierce and made the girl cry on the spot.

Fu Yanxiao was embarrassed and quickly asked someone to stop the reporters and guests from taking pictures.

"Waaahhh!"

"Why are you crying?" Fu Yanxiao shook her hand, "You were the one who insulted first!"

The girl looked up at Fu Yanxiao in shock.

Li Suimo was also stunned by Fu Yanxiao's bold behavior.

Now that the chaos on the scene has been quickly resolved with Fu Yanxiao on Li Suimo's side, Li Suimo has become one of many plastic sisters standing in the crowd.

Listening to a group of girls whispering about Fu Yanxiao's painting, Li Suimo can hardly react.

Someone casually said, "That's just an 18th line small star who comes every day to flutter Xiaoxiao, just wanting a role."

Fu Yanxiao waved her hand and glanced at Li Suimo, saying, "What are you looking at me for? Do I have so many stars to support?"

Li Suimo replied, "Don't talk nonsense."