Chapter 43

Liu Ruo stood by the table, looking at Li Suimo with a plate in her hand.

"It's raining," Li Suimo looked up at the sky.

Suddenly, heavy rain poured down, covering the way.

Qin Qing's figure disappeared in the rain.

"Huaiyan seems to be in a bad mood lately," Liu Ruo walked to Li Suimo's side.

Li Suimo was surprised and began to reflect on herself, wondering if she had done something to Qin Zhan recently.

The only thing she had done was to provoke Gu Linxi in the book's plot.

Qin Qing stood on Qin Zhan's side.

Did Qin Qing not like her making things difficult for Gu Linxi?

The cold wind on the rainy night blew in through the entrance, causing Li Suimo to shiver.

She rubbed her arms and when Aunt Zhong closed the door, she and Liu Ruo returned to the dining table.

Qin Yaohua was not in the room.

Qin Zhan came out of the kitchen carrying a pot of soup with insulated gloves on, but ignored Li Suimo and went upstairs after putting down the pot.

"It's time for dinner," Liu Ruo said.

"I'll go call Sister," Qin Zhan said.

"She's already left," Li Suimo gracefully sat down and pointed outside the door with her long fingers.

Thunder suddenly struck.

Liu Ruo anxiously made a phone call, "It's pouring rain. Why does the job require going to the company tonight?"

After speaking for a while, she hung up.

Li Suimo withdrew her gaze and picked up a piece of pork rib with her chopsticks.

Qin Zhan's hand, which was about half a meter away from her, stopped while scooping soup.

Li Suimo smiled and picked up a pork rib for Qin Zhan, "Eat more."

Qin Zhan looked up at her, "Have you seen Linxi?"

Liu Ruo slammed down her chopsticks, "Zhan'er!"

"I went. I told her to stay away from you," Li Suimo said.

Qin Zhan suddenly stood up, the chair clattering to the ground.

Li Suimo's eyes turned red for a moment, and Qin Zhan left.

Liu Ruo patted Li Suimo's shoulder discontentedly and chased after her son.

After sitting in the living room for a while, Li Suimo released her hand that was pinching her thigh.

It hurt.

Her thigh must be bruised.

She rubbed it and her waist trembled.

She had no appetite, but after sitting for a while, the dishes looked too good to resist.

Li Suimo thought to herself that people were made of iron, and rice was made of steel.

She picked up a pork rib and ate it quickly, finishing the entire plate.

Li Suimo burped, wiped her mouth, and went upstairs to sleep.

"Drinking again?" Zhao Yi walked into the private room and took the towel handed to him by a waiter to wipe her head.

Qin Qing nodded, her face flushed from the alcohol, and her whole body seemed to be steaming.