Chapter 53

All the classmates at the dinner were well-off, and about twenty people had rented an entire floor of a restaurant.

When Li Suimo and Fu Yanxiao arrived at the restaurant, they saw a couple quarreling with the class monitor. "What's so great about having money? We clearly reserved our seats early!"

Li Suimo, with exquisite makeup, linked arms with Fu Yanxiao and walked past a few people, asking, "What's going on?"

Her voice passed by, and the few people recognized her and stopped crowding around, coming over to chat with Li Suimo.

"Li Suimo, you're here!"

"Li Suimo, your outfit looks really nice tonight."

Li Suimo flicked her hair and smiled as she thanked them, "You guys look handsome too."

Fu Yanxiao pinched Li Suimo's waist and said, "Green tea, you're flirting with guys again."

Some people also tried to talk to Fu Yanxiao, but as a lesbian and unfamiliar with them, she rolled her eyes at any guy who tried to strike up a conversation.

Li Suimo clicked her tongue and said, "They're all our classmates."

Next to the woman who was arguing with the class monitor, a woman dressed in men's clothing suddenly turned her head.

Fu Yanxiao turned her head to take a look, slightly surprised, and pulled Li Suimo, saying, "It's Zhao Yi."

Li Suimo asked, "What is she doing here?"

"Who knows what she's doing here," Fu Yanxiao said somewhat unhappily. "Let's go."

"Okay," Li Suimo said.

Zhao Yi watched as the two walked away, her mouth hooked into a smile.

The woman beside her snuggled up to her and coquettishly said, "Xiao Yi, I just want to eat on this floor, and I want that table by the window."

"Haven't you heard?" Zhao Yi hugged her and playfully flicked her nose. "The whole floor has been rented out by someone else."

"I won't accept that! I want it!"

Zhao Yi said, "Let's go upstairs and behave."

Her companion could only reluctantly agree, saying, "...okay."

Zhao Yi gestured for the waiter to lead the way, then took out her phone and called Qin Qing.

"...Are you in A City? At the Fusion Hotel? I bumped into your kid downstairs."

Qin Qing said, "..."

"She's surrounded by several guys vying for her attention. Aren't you going to watch her?"

Qin Qing replied, "No."

Zhao Yi teased, "You're so kind, not just for yourself, but also for your younger brother."

"She's not a child anymore, she should know how to behave." Qin Qing said indifferently, then hung up the phone.

She sat by the window, chin resting on her hand, looking outside with a restless mind.

She didn't want to deal with Li Suimo because she was afraid of losing control and misjudging the situation.

If they were both interested in each other but in an awkward position, they should try to avoid suspicion as much as possible.

Young people always enjoyed their meals with laughter and joy.

Their voices were so loud that they could be heard from upstairs and downstairs.