Chapter 4

On a scorching summer day, with clear blue skies, the high-end golf course in the west mountain had gathered many celebrities.

Li Suimo stepped out of the car in an exaggerated fluffy skirt, causing quite a stir. Many well-dressed ladies turned to look at her.

"Li Suimo is here? Did the Fu family give her an invitation?"

"Why hasn't anyone from the grandfather's generation come? Even the Zhong family from afar has come."

"...She came to play golf, why dress so ostentatiously?"

A few young ladies huddled together, speaking while glancing at Fu Yanxiao's face.

"Li Suimo has arrived." A girl next to Fu Yanxiao nudged her with her elbow.

Fu Yanxiao snorted coldly, but still greeted Li Suimo with a smile when she got out of the car.

"Fu Yanxiao! Happy birthday!" Li Suimo was a little distracted and looked around before greeting her.

She handed Fu Yanxiao a delicate wooden gift box.

Fu Yanxiao took it and handed it to the nearby maid, saying, "Let me take you to change into something more comfortable for sports."

"Okay."

In the changing room, Li Suimo looked at herself in the mirror, observing her slender figure. She was thin enough, but it was her chest...

She raised her hand and pinched her own chest, rubbing it absentmindedly.

As a supporting character, she had to have a good face and a good figure. But the male lead still didn't pay attention to her.

"She, as a supporting female character, has a pretty face and a good figure. How come the male lead still doesn't like her?"

Li Suimo stared at her body for a long time, blushing, before changing her clothes with a sulky expression. Fu Yanxiao was waiting outside for her, but after a while she still hadn't come out, so she shouted, "Are you not ready yet?"

Before she finished speaking, the door to the changing room was pushed open.

Li Suimo was wearing a short top and shorts, showing off her slim arms and legs. Her skin was shiny and her medium-length hair was tied into two ponytails, one on each side of her shoulder. Her face was made up delicately, with rosy cheeks and red lips, complemented by her slender waist and ample chest.

Fu Yanxiao was envious and said, "Li Suimo, don't seduce men at my birthday party!"

Li Suimo exclaimed, "What are you thinking?"

"You're pretending to be innocent for whom?" Fu Yanxiao pinched her.

Li Suimo twisted her waist and avoided her, almost forgetting that she and Fu Yanxiao were the same age and had been compared by others in the industry many times.

She always outshone her, and after growing up, she became even more captivating. As for Fu Yanxiao, she had always been the image of a small and delicate woman and was most jealous of Li Suimo's face.

She smiled with a seamless fit into the original owner's arrogant and domineering personality, lifting her lips and revealing her teeth. "Are you jealous of me? How ugly!"

"... "

Li Suimo played with her braids. "Has my mother come?"

"You--"

"Take me there," Li Suimo said with an unyielding tone.

"Oh--"

Subconsciously, Fu Yanxiao agreed. Only then did she realize why she was so obedient?!