Chapter 31

The curtains in the bedroom opened automatically, and sunlight shone through the glass windows onto the bed, where a girl in a strap nightgown lay.

The straps rested on her arms, and her delicate collarbones rose and fell with each breath.

Li Suimo had a restless night and had kicked the blanket to the foot of the bed.

The hem of her nightgown had flipped up, revealing her smooth white thighs.

Li Suimo woke up in a daze and got out of bed barefoot.

She stumbled into the closet and searched for clothes.

She glanced at the old clock by the wall and remembered that Qin Qing had told her she didn't have to go to the company today, so she had set the automatic curtain to a later time.

Li Suimo hadn't had proper rest since returning from the exhibition, and she was considering changing back into her dress and taking a nap when Fu Yanxiao's phone call came in.

"We have a gathering. Are you coming?" Fu Yanxiao asked.

"What gathering? Who's organizing it?" Li Suimo yawned and covered her mouth.

"I heard some minor celebrities are coming, but I don't know who's organizing it. It's all over my WeChat moments. How can I miss such an event?" Fu Yanxiao was excited.

"Who are the celebrities?" Li Suimo asked.

"Zhang Yue, Lu Hua, and a few others I don't know. Are you coming or not? Don't dawdle!" Fu Yanxiao urged.

"Alright. Send me the time and location," Li Suimo said.

"Okay."

Li Suimo picked out a random outfit from her closet and put on a lace-covered short-sleeved shirt to protect herself from the sun.

Since it was a gathering, she took a red jade hairpin and pinned up her hair, giving her a fresh and dignified look.

Her soft, fluffy hair was piled up behind her head, and she smoothed out the messy strands on her head.

Her cheeks were plump and rosy, and her face was naturally beautiful without makeup.

Her hair was fluffy and soft, piled up behind her head.

She smoothed down the stray hairs standing up on her head, revealing her full and rosy cheeks.

Her face was so naturally beautiful that she didn't even need makeup.

Li Suimo applied some lip gloss to her M-shaped lips, making them look even more luscious and red.

When she looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but want to try kissing with her new lips.

The gathering wasn't until the evening, so during the day, Li Suimo decided to make an appearance at the company and fulfill her role as a supporting character.

As soon as she arrived at the company, she caused a commotion.

The driver parked the car stably in front of the building, and news of Li Suimo's arrival quickly spread throughout the company's group chat.

"Come upstairs immediately!"

"Miss Li is here! What is she wearing today?"

The Qin's Company was filled with white-collar and blue-collar workers enjoying high salaries and good benefits, and they had a lot of experience studying luxury goods.

However, they were a bit behind on the latest news, and the hot topics changed quickly.

It wasn't until the news broke within the company that Li Suimo was this year's winner of the Victoria Fashion Show that everyone started following her style!