Chapter 59

"Nonsense!" Fu Yanxiao tried to rush out but stumbled, and was dragged back by Li Suimo, who held her arm.

Li Suimo asked, "What are you doing?"

"Why did you drag me? I hate it when people talk behind Sister Qin Qing and Qin Yue's backs. I have to tear her face apart!" Fu Yanxiao exclaimed.

"Wait a minute," said Li Suimo.

Fu Yanxiao stood there with an air of frustration, while Li Suimo stuck her head out to see what was happening.

Soon, Fu Yanxiao's head was resting on top of her.

"Don't lean on me," Li Suimo said, dodging her to the side.

Fu Yanxiao pinched her waist and said with a chuckle, "You're quite thin."

Li Suimo said nothing.

The manager looked around and asked Qin Yue, "Did you hear anything?"

Qin Yue shook her head, and the manager wondered, "How is that possible..."

Qin Yue said, "Your ears aren't the same as mine."

The manager was speechless and said, "Well, then rest up. Dress nicely for the party tonight and try to find two directors to discuss the roles with. Oh, and Qin Qing might have something going on with that designer?"

"No, we don't," Qin Yue replied.

"Rumor has it that you're siblings, but what if..." the manager asked.

Qin Yue wiped some foundation off her face and wiped it on the manager's black suit. "You have a point, but what if..."

The manager exclaimed, "It costs tens of thousands of dollars per set!"

Qin Yue said disdainfully, "What if Qin Qing finds out you're gossiping about her? You'll only be able to wear cheap clothes from now on!"

"Damn it! No one will know, right?" the manager protested.

Qin Yue laughed and glanced at the hallway. "Your ears aren't the same as mine."

The manager said, "Fine, I'm leaving."

"Leaving?" the manager repeated.

Li Suimo and Fu Yanxiao turned out from the stairs and walked towards their room.

Fu Yanxiao was absent-mindedly thinking and then said, "It really looks alike."

Li Suimo swiped the room card on the door, "What?"

"Qin Yue! The look back in her eyes, so much like Sister Qin Qing!" Fu Yanxiao said.

"...I'm going to my room," Li Suimo replied.

Fu Yanxiao nodded, also swiping her room card on the door while muttering, "How can it be so similar?"

At night, during the celebration party, Li Suimo changed her clothes again when she went downstairs.

She wore a knee-length strapless dress with a light veil on her shoulders, looking like a little princess.

Fu Yanxiao also changed and wore orange-red, like a small sun.

The party was crowded, and the people going in and out were very dense.

Li Suimo took a glance and knew that something had happened.

She quickly called people over and asked, "What happened in front?"

The staff replied, "It's blocked, it will be cleared soon! It seems like the media got in. Today's party is not allowed to be reported. They are being cleared out. Young ladies, please wait for a while. It will be okay soon!"