Chapter 28

Qin Qing's temple veins throbbed as she helplessly turned and opened the door, walking out.

Li Suimo stared at the dark door for a while, slow to react.

The door was knocked again.

It was a maid from the manor who came to help Li Suimo wash up.

Li Suimo blinked and was led into the bathroom, asking, "Where is Qin Qing?"

The maid did not speak, only shook her head.

"You can go, I'll do it myself." Li Suimo said.

After the maid left, she returned to her room, only taking off her dress and burying herself in the soft bedding.

She was too tired and urgently needed sleep.

She didn't expect to sleep until the next afternoon.

Li Suimo was awakened by the phone ringing.

Fu Yanxiao shouted through the receiver, "What are you doing?"

"Sleeping..." she replied, still sounding tired and hoarse.

She didn't know that the original owner had such a strong reaction to alcohol.

If she had known, she would have asked Qin Qing for some hangover medicine.

Qin Qing...

Li Suimo was stunned.

Her feet on the floor instantly felt weak, and she knelt down on the carpet, memories flooding back.

"Are you still sleeping? The dance party is tonight! Victoria's choice will be announced! Are you not coming to the event?"

Li Suimo dug her toes into the carpet.

She remembered Qin Qing storming out in anger!

Ah!!!

She was going crazy!

Could there be someone hiding under her dress?

It was too embarrassing!

She couldn't even bear to think about it!

"Hello? Hello?" Fu Yanxiao's voice came from the other end.

The phone fell to the ground, and Li Suimo hugged her knees with one hand while pressing her face with the other.

Her ears and neck turned red...

Fu Yanxiao was startled by the sound of the phone hitting the ground, thinking that Li Suimo had fallen.

She asked a few times in a hurry.

Li Suimo said, "No...it's just the phone falling."

"Are you still coming to the dance party?"

Victoria's dance party lasted three days and two nights, and tonight was the second night.

Before the dance party, the host would announce yesterday's Victoria's champion.

Li Suimo naturally wanted to attend, but she was afraid of encountering Qin Qing and lingered in her room for over an hour.

She made sure she wouldn't bump into Qin Qing before calling the makeup artist to come to the hotel to do her makeup.

Makeup and clothing selection took over two hours.

Tonight, she wore a relatively convenient dress, a crimson halter dress that went just above her knees, showing off her perfect right-angle shoulders and slender, fair legs.