Chapter 111: Extra (2)

"I have to go back..." Li Suimo sat up and was grabbed from behind.

Qin Qing reached out from under the covers and pulled her back, holding her tightly.

Li Suimo lowered her eyes and clutched her thin, pale hand, which still had visible scratches and kiss marks on it. She coughed uncomfortably and tried to reason with Qin Qing. "Um, I told Grandma on the island that I would accompany her to the temple today."

Qin Qing's gloomy voice came from under the blanket. "Oh, you've only been here for two days and you've already made friends."

Li Suimo: "..."

"But I only have you," Qin Qing said, sounding dejected.

"..."

Li Suimo licked her lips and tugged at the edge of her pajamas. "But, I've already made plans with someone else."

"And, and, I told Grandma that we don't know each other..."

Qin Qing chuckled and sat up from under the covers. The silk sheet slid smoothly over her shapely buttocks, covering up what shouldn't be seen. 

Li Suimo felt a warm sensation on her back, and her face turned visibly red. "Y-you should put on some clothes."

Qin Qing pressed herself closer. "You can go, but I have a request."

Perhaps overcome by desire, Li Suimo agreed without even asking what it was.

"Go ahead," Qin Qing smiled and let her go.

The island temple fair was held every day, after all, it was the peak tourist season and almost everyone came to the temple to pray for good luck.

Grandma leaned on her crutch with one hand, and was supported by Li Suimo with the other. They walked halfway up the mountain road and looked down, taking in the panoramic view of half the island.

"I used to have a good body, but I had to climb the mountain every day. Now I can't do it anymore, at most once a week..."

Li Suimo exclaimed in awe, but she was distracted because the scenery was too beautiful. She couldn't help but want to share it with someone else.

"Thinking about your lover?" Grandma teased.

Li Suimo blushed.

Grandma smiled. "The day before yesterday, when I saw you come to the island, you seemed distracted. Did you have a fight with your lover?"

Li Suimo hesitated. "N-no, it wasn't really a fight."

"Why was that?"

Li Suimo sighed. "She wanted me to work at her company, but I didn't want to go."

Grandma nodded and looked at Li Suimo. "How old are you?"

Li Suimo was taken aback. "I'm twenty-one."

"What about your partner?"

"...Twenty-eight."

"There is a bit of an age difference. People at this age can have good or bad personalities. The bad ones tend to be too controlling... I used to be like that."

Grandma was experienced and talked on and on about her past, which could be written in a book.

"Grandma, wait... I'll introduce her to you..."

Grandma shook her head. "No need."

"..."

"But you, on the other hand, can reconsider. As an experienced person, I can see through people very well. Those with too much possessiveness might accidentally use too much force!"