Chapter 117: Extra (8) [Lin Meng*Li Mo - 2]

In the morning, Li Mo got up and gathered her messy hair from the front to the back, laying it down to her waist and hips.

"Hey."

"Ha!"

"Ha."

"Hey!"

Humming sounds came from downstairs, one childish and powerless, the other hoarse but vigorous.

Li Mo, dressed in her pajamas, opened the door and saw a big and a small person punching in front of her door.

"... "

Hearing the door open, Lin Gu'er stopped and turned around. Lin Meng made a powerful stroke in the air, stood at attention, clenched her fists at her waist, and ended neatly, letting out a long breath.

Li Mo: "... "

"Poof." The next second, Li Mo covered her lips and laughed.

Lin Meng's gaze swept over her old pajamas. "Are you up?"

Li Mo nodded. She felt much better and there were no traces of a hangover.

"Isn't the little one going to school?" Li Mo asked.

"Isn't the adult going to work?" Lin Gu'er replied.

"Today is the weekend," Lin Meng added.

"Difficult to get along with," Li Mo and Lin Gu'er said in unison.

Lin Gu'er got hit on the head. "Mom!"

Li Mo smiled proudly and followed Lin Meng into the house. She asked naturally, "Where's breakfast?"

"Food comes as clothes come," Lin Gu'er sighed and shook her head, looking like she had no choice. "Sigh, this is what a rice worm is like."

Li Mo blushed. She still had memories and knew that she should go back to work. She asked Lin Meng for her phone.

Lin Meng rummaged through and handed it to her. "It's fully charged."

"Thank you."

Li Mo looked at her phone. "Strange..."

"I called for you and got you a week off," Lin Meng reminded her.

"Today's the weekend," Li Mo immediately realized.

After checking breakfast, Li Mo found that only a bowl of light millet porridge was suitable for her stomach. She was picky about food, even if she had changed her body, and some things were difficult to change immediately.

"Go wash the dishes," Lin Meng patted Lin Gu'er after breakfast.

Lin Gu'er pouted. "According to order, the crybaby one should wash first."

Li Mo: "... "

She believed that the crybaby that Lin Gu'er mentioned must be herself!

Lin Meng stood up to collect the dishes, and Li Mo blinked her eyes. She was used to being served, and seeing Lin Meng's obedient appearance made her feel extremely comfortable, with a lazy and noble temperament all over her body.

"Do you want to wash them?" Li Mo asked politely.

Lin Meng didn't say a word, glanced at Li Mo with satisfaction, and quickly cleaned all the dishes.

That glance made Li Mo feel strange in her heart, and she felt uncomfortable, so she pushed the chair away.

"I'm going back now."

Lin Meng responded lightly, her movements still smooth and flawless.

Lin Gu'er jumped off the chair, excitedly dragging out a plastic bag, and packed Li Mo's few belongings for her.