Chapter 75

"Remittance successful, here are your receipts."

"Thank you." A hand wearing exquisite solid white gloves received a stack of receipts.

People around whispered and looked at the figure leaving the remittance window, wrapped in a coat, wearing a mask, sunglasses, and a duckbill cap.

"Who is that? Acting so mysteriously?"

"A nouveau riche, afraid of being robbed! We've seen it a lot!"

"It looks like a girl from the back..."

"What nonsense are you talking about? Does that figure look like a man?"

"..."

Li Suimo pushed down her sunglasses, lowered the brim of her cap, and walked out of the bank.

Her real estate and stock securities had been dealt with.

Some assets were overseas, but those houses were too old, and she couldn't even find them, so she temporarily left them alone.

Besides, she thought, if she couldn't stay in A City anymore, she could move abroad and stay far away.

Li Suimo was full of energy.

As soon as she thought of this, she quickly took out her phone and called Ji Wenjing.

"Mom..."

Office

Zhao Yi pushed the photo in front of Qin Qing and said, "Take a closer look. The photo was taken by a professional paparazzi. It can't be wrong."

Qin Qing said, "It's her."

Zhao Yi clicked her tongue, "You have sharp eyes."

Qin Qing smiled and rubbed the person in the photo wrapped tightly, but the diamonds reflected in the gloves were particularly clear.

She put the photo and the company's important documents together in a drawer and locked it.

"I'm going back first," Qin Qing said.

Zhao Yi was stunned and quickly looked at her watch, "It's only five o'clock!"

Qin Qing nodded, "It's time to get off work."

Zhao Yi said, "..."

Qin Qing gave her a glance, "Is there a problem?"

Zhao Yi felt defeated, "The President getting off work at five o'clock, the company is going to be doomed."

Qin Qing just smiled and left.

Qin Qing appeared downstairs at Jingyuan.

As she got off the car, she happened to run into Li Suimo returning from outside.

Li Suimo was dumbfounded for a moment. "Sister... Sister Qin Qing?"

Qin Qing opened the car door and took the initiative to explain, "I came to visit a friend."

Li Suimo inexplicably felt relieved.

She was afraid that Qin Qing had come to take her back to Qin Bay again. "Which building are you going to?"

Qin Qing glanced at her phone and looked at the signs in front of her. She said, "Building 2, Unit 12-06."

It was upstairs from where they were.

Li Suimo pursed her lips and looked at the building at the same time as Qin Qing.

Qin Qing had been to Qin Bay before, so why did she act like she didn't know the way?