Chapter 37

"Is that Qin Qing?" someone asked Li Suimo.

Li Suimo nodded, and the person immediately looked uneasy, quickly lowering her head to tidy up her clothes.

"What's wrong?"

"Quickly tidy up," someone turned to look at Li Suimo. "You don't know, our generation is actually not much younger than Qin Qing, but when it comes to capital capability... forget it... it's a bitter story!"

The person speaking was about 27 or 28, and seemed to have some connection with Qin Qing. "When I was a kid, I visited her home and accidentally knocked over Qin Qing's Lego blocks... She held a grudge against me for ten years..."

Li Suimo was surrounded by a group of people and heard a few stories about Qin Qing's childhood, which made her laugh happily.

She didn't expect Qin Qing's childhood to be so different from now.

Qin Qing came downstairs and handed Li Suimo a thin shawl. "Aren't you afraid of catching a cold?"

Li Suimo smiled, her loosely tied braids draped on her collarbone on both sides, making her look pretty and pure. "It's cold only at night because of the temperature difference. I don't want to wear it now."

Qin Qing said, "Put it on."

She handed the shawl forward again, and Li Suimo finally took it, folding it and wearing it around her neck like a scarf, pursing her lips.

Qin Qing chuckled lightly. "It doesn't look that great."

Li Suimo felt embarrassed, took off the scarf, and then wrapped it around her waist like a simple mini skirt. "Is this okay?" she asked.

Qin Qing looked away. "Hmm."

"That side is ready," Li Suimo had a walkie-talkie on her shoulder and received a notification. She then led a group of people, including Qin Qing, to the tourist reception area in the park.

The people following Li Suimo were friends of Fu Yanxiao, who came from other cities or districts with a lot of money to burn. They were all second-generation wealthy kids who were sociable and had topics to talk about when interacting with Li Suimo. However, since Qin Qing appeared, they all became like wilted eggplants. They were like mice seeing a cat, and didn't dare to say much when they met.

Qin Qing smiled helplessly, her peach blossom eyes slightly curved, and greeted them like younger generations for a few words.

In fact, if you calculated it, Qin Qing was only four or five years older than their average age.

"..."

Li Suimo recalled the scene of Qin Qing taking a nap in her living room during their last meeting.

This exquisite woman also had a soft side.

"What solution did you come up with?" Qin Qing dismissed a group of people and walked over to Li Suimo.

Li Suimo replied, "First, we can share some of the breeding costs by adopting these animals. After the drought season is over, we can distribute some of these animals to various zoos and release some back into the mountains."

Qin Qing nodded and asked, "What else?"

Li Suimo hesitated a bit and said, "I want to find someone to work with me and design these animals with ink wash painting style. After we draw them, we can exhibit them in the gallery..."

Li Suimo's idea still had a bit of a shortcut, as she had a heavy focus on commercial thinking. Although she had just graduated from a university campus that was like an ivory tower, she occasionally displayed a seasoned social experience.