Chapter 70

Li Suimo came downstairs wearing a cotton pajama, the living room was spacious, and Ji Wenjing was sitting on the sofa chatting and laughing with Qin Qing.

Li Suimo only saw the figure when she walked closer, and Ji Wenjing and Qin Qing turned their heads one after another.

Qin Qing: "..."

Li Suimo: "..."

Qin Qing: "Come over here."

Ji Wenjing waved her hand and said, "Come on, Momo, Huaiyan specially came to pick you up to go back to Qin Bay."

Li Suimo clenched the hem of her pajama behind her back and said, "I want to stay at home."

"Silly girl, you're about to get engaged, you're too busy to stay at home!" Ji Wenjing scolded.

Qin Qing nodded, "The dress has been altered and needs to be tried on."

Ji Wenjing said, "It's not just the dress, there's so much to do for the wedding. Your dad is preparing to give you and Qin Qing a supercar, and buy a house in the center of the city. In a few days, we have to go pick up the car and sign the contract. Grandma Qin's has prepared a villa for you to decorate. Huaiyan is also preparing to give you some shares and needs you to sign in City."

There were many documents and gift boxes on the table.

Li Suimo pretended to flip through them idly while her eyes shone.

Qin Qing hooked her lips, "Qin Group has a jewelry design company. The former director retired, and I want to ask you to help take care of it."

Ji Wenjing: "..."

Li Suimo felt her hand tremble and had to press her lips into a straight line to keep them from curling up.

She coughed and flipped through the contract for the jewelry company.

She quickly skimmed over the important points and realized that the contract wouldn't take effect until after the engagement.

"Oh." Li Suimo suddenly lost interest.

Qin Qing's gaze flickered and she thought for a moment before asking, "Don't you like jewelry?"

Li Suimo pushed the file aside, "It's not that. Let's talk about it later. Wealth and nobility cannot be licentious."

Ji Wenjing choked on her water and slapped Li Suimo's hand, "What nonsense are you talking about?"

Qin Qing suddenly smiled, revealing her white teeth.

Li Suimo realized that she was wearing a very body-hugging dress today.

A knitted dress wrapped around her thin waist and full hips.

Li Suimo glanced at the coat hanging there, a slim fit that would undoubtedly cinch someone's waist when they put it on.

Li Suimo pursed her lips.

Qin Qing's dress today was too gentle, like she was radiating a soft light.

"Are you looking at me?" Qin Qing asked.

Li Suimo regained her senses only to find that Ji Wenjing was no longer there.

Qin Qing bent her eyes and let her be scrutinized.

Li Suimo suddenly withdrew her gaze.

Qin Qing said, "Come to Qin Bay after lunch."

Li Suimo's face twisted, her first reaction was to refuse.

Then Qin Qing softened her voice and said, "Okay?"

She even smiled at herself!

Li Suimo: "......"