Chapter 113: Extra (4)

In the tireless exercise, Li Suimo ignored Qin Qing for several days.

During the day, the two went out to play together, and when they returned home at night, it was already dark. At this time, Li Suimo would stand at the door, leaning on the door frame with both hands to prevent Qin Qing from entering her courtyard, and also firmly stating that she would not go to Qin Qing's two-story house.

Qin Qing was helpless, so the most she could do was press Li Suimo against the creaking wooden door, which could barely bear the weight of two people, and fiercely bite Li Suimo's lips under the moth-fluttering streetlight. (Just kissing, above the neck).

She had to make them red, swollen, hot, and painful before stopping (referring only to the lips).

"Hiss--"

Li Suimo's speaking motion stopped.

"Hmm?" Fu Yanxiao leaned closer to the phone, her big eyes almost occupying the entire screen. Then, she backed away and shouted, "Are you guys too intense?"

Li Suimo: "..."

She touched her lips because the wound had formed a scab, so she couldn't make too exaggerated mouth movements.

She was too excited just now when she talked to Fu Yanxiao about the interesting things she encountered on her honeymoon, so there were signs of the wound reopening.

"No way! No way! Your lips are broken. Did Qin Qing do it?" Fu Yanxiao covered her face and shouted in disbelief, as if such an urgent matter could never happen to Qin Qing.

Li Suimo looked embarrassed. "Uh, I bit it myself."

"You?" Fu Yanxiao asked.

"Why did you bite yourself?"

Li Suimo: "..."

That was because Qin Qing tortured her too harshly. It was not only Qin Qing who suffered, but she bit too hard in a hurry to keep herself awake.

Li Suimo didn't know what she was thinking, her eyes became thick and deep. Seeing Li Suimo blushing and looking like a spring breeze, Fu Yanxiao interrupted her reverie with ill intentions.

"Aren't you having so much fun that you forget something?"

Li Suimo came back to her senses. "What's wrong?"

"Qin Yue asked me to give you a message. She was ordered by Qin Qing not to contact you during the honeymoon, otherwise, she would play a female ghost for the rest of her life."

Li Suimo: "..."

"... the studio."

Li Suimo murmured, "Hasn't the work been completed?"

After greeting Fu Yanxiao, Li Suimo found Qin Yue's phone number and dialed it.

"Hello?" Qin Yue's voice sounded very tired.

"It's me. Do you need something?" Li Suimo asked.

Qin Yue was suddenly startled. "Where's Qin Qing?"

Li Suimo: "...she's not here."

Qin Yue let out a sigh of relief, "Madame, you just decided to leave like that, did you forget that we need an on-site art director?!"

"Art director..." Li Suimo murmured, then a clear and pleasant voice of a girl sounded, "I can recommend someone for you."

"Who?" Qin Yue asked eagerly.

Li Suimo blinked, "You'll know when she arrives."

Thinking of Li Suimo's social circle, Qin Yue couldn't help but doubt whether her friend was reliable. "Is she suitable? Don't find a classmate or something to fool me. She needs to have won awards and have practical experience."