Chapter 105: Surrender to your tenderness (4)

"Mom, I'm leaving!"

"Bang!"

The door closed, and Ji Wenjing stuck her head out from the kitchen. "Be careful-"

The slippers in the hallway were in disarray. Ji Wenjing shook her head and walked over to pick them up one by one.

After arranging the shoes neatly, Ji Wenjing's eyes fell on a book on the shoe cabinet. She picked it up and flipped through it.

Li Suimo ran to the entrance of the neighborhood, pulled open the door of the passenger seat, and jumped in.

"Slow down," Qin Qing said.

"Where are we going?" the girl stuck out her tongue.

"To my house," Qin Qing bent down and fastened Li Suimo's seat belt.

A faint fragrance passed by, and Qin Qing seemed to have sprayed perfume that smelled really good. Li Suimo wrinkled her nose and sniffed, unconsciously leaning half her body towards Qin Qing's direction.

Qin Qing smiled and pushed her away with her index finger on her forehead. "What are you doing?"

Li Suimo licked her lips. "It smells so good."

Qin Qing's smile gradually faded, her gaze becoming deep and complex.

She cleared her throat and opened her mouth. "Sit properly."

"Oh," Li Suimo straightened up and pretended to take out a book and lay it open on her lap.

"Hmm?"

Qin Qing turned the steering wheel. "What's wrong?"

A book was missing.

Li Suimo looked innocent, just giving a sweet smile. "I forgot to bring a pen."

Qin Qing said, "There's one at home."

Li Suimo nodded and looked out the window, holding her phone and turning it over. She thought about it but didn't make the call.

Qin Qing's house in the city was a large villa in the first ring road, which she said was just a simple place to stay.

However, the house's value was more than three times that of Li Suimo's small apartment in Jingyuan, where the price of land was exorbitant.

"Come on," Qin Qing beckoned to Li Suimo.

Li Suimo hugged the book, looked up at the storefront, and then walked up the steps.

Qin Qing held her hand and recorded her fingerprint.

On her first visit, she was given a key.

Li Suimo blushed and pretended to refuse. "Isn't this a bit inappropriate?"

Qin Qing was accommodating and let go of her hand.

"No, no!" Li Suimo stepped forward and placed her thumb on the screen herself.

The mechanical electronic female voice sounded, "Fingerprint successfully recorded."

Qin Qing laughed lightly.

Li Suimo: "..."

"Professor Qin, is it only the female owner who can have the fingerprint lock for this room?"

Qin Qing looked at the shameless girl in front of her and replied, "The cleaning aunt also has a fingerprint lock."

Li Suimo: "..."

Qin Qing asked, "Are you angry?"

Li Suimo blushed and found a place to sit on the coffee table next to the sofa. She kicked one slipper onto the coffee table and the other onto the sofa.