Chapter 60

The car parked next to the hot spring hotel in Qin Zhuang.

During the National Day holiday, everywhere was congested and crowded with people.

When Li Suimo got off the car, her forehead was swollen and red.

She covered her head, looking a little confused.

Her high heels wobbled as she stepped on the ground, and her ankle twisted.

Qin Qing helped her to stand steady.

Qin Qing said, "Stand steady."

Li Suimo rubbed her forehead.

Qin Qing lowered her eyes and said, "Sorry."

Li Suimo blinked her eyes, her eyes moist, and smiled at Qin Qing, "Let's go inside."

Qin Qing's tongue touched her lips, wanting to say something but hesitated.

The sound of clicking shutters came from around them, and the staff of the resort quickly cleared the way and escorted the three of them inside.

Qin Zhan carried the luggage for Li Suimo and Qin Qing.

Li Suimo caught up with him and followed him closely like a little bird.

Qin Qing lagged behind, glancing at her palm along the way.

The driver, who was protecting her, noticed Qin Qing's actions and asked, "Miss, what's wrong?"

Qin Qing shook her head, "It's nothing."

Li Suimo leaned towards her ear, her breath fragrant, and it was very captivating.

"It's nothing." Qin Qing looked at Qin Zhan's profile facing the sun and Li Suimo's sparkling eyes.

She could only clench her fists and sigh softly.

The hot spring hotel in Qin Zhuang had a courtyard specifically prepared for the Qin family.

It was not open to the public during ordinary times and was only waiting for the Qin family to come and visit a few times a year.

Therefore, even during the National Day and Spring Festival holidays, Qin Qing arranged to come here to soak in the hot springs, and the resort could immediately mobilize manpower to prepare the neighboring courtyard.

"We're living alone in such a big courtyard?" Li Suimo asked.

Qin Zhan smiled, "Yes, you can choose which room you want to live in."

Li Suimo put her hands behind her back, and the floral dress fluttered beautifully.

Qin Qing stepped up onto the wooden corridor's steps, and Li Suimo's clear and pleasant voice came over.

"Really? Can I choose my own room?"

"You're so kind, Qin Zhan!"

"I'll take a picture and post it on my Moments first!"

The young girl chattered on, looking extremely lively.

Qin Zhan could only accompany Li Suimo to take pictures and act as a beautiful background, and then appeared in Li Suimo's Moments.

In the comments of her Moments, "Wow, on your honeymoon?"

Li Suimo typed a reply on her wet phone with her hands, "No, it's a family gathering. We're soaking in hot springs in Qin Zhuang."

"Match made in heaven! So eye-catching!"

Li Suimo: "Hahaha, thank you."

"When is the wedding?"