1

The sun was just rising, the morning breeze was a little chilly, the dew fell silently on the grass, and Wan Lai was silent.

    After a while, a crisp bird call or two began to be heard from time to time in the distance.

    Three days, three full days, not a long time, but Cheng Zhou felt as if a century had passed.

    He was lying on his back in a mountain col, wearing a special interstellar material, his ankles like white jade were faintly exposed, his long legs were well-proportioned and straight, and a black coat was covering his waist.

    Fair skin, big round eyes, when in a daze, like a pool of spring river green water.

    Across a layer of film at the bottom of the protective cover, under the body is a pure natural green cushion made of countless leaves.

    Cheng Zhou, born in the 3rd year of the cosmic calendar in the interstellar galaxy era, is an ordinary freshman.

    Cheng Zhou is an orphan who grew up in a local welfare center since he was a child. When I was a child, my life was not very hard. The Empire's subsidies to the orphanage were quite generous. It was not very good in terms of food, clothing, housing, and transportation, but it was definitely not in short supply.

    In addition, he looks good, his skin is white, his eyes are big and bright, and his mouth is sweet. While pretending to be well-behaved in front of the dean's mother, he relied on his S-class mental strength to calmly teach those who bullied him to the head. The bear boy who came up.

    As time went on, everyone in the orphanage, except the dean's mother, knew his temperament, and they didn't dare to bully him at all.

    Occasionally there is that new kid who doesn't have eyes to grab his snacks or other things, and is taught to be a new person in minutes.

    In this way, Cheng Zhou went to school smoothly all the way until he graduated from junior high school.

    The imperial government only provided nine years of free compulsory education. Cheng Zhou chose to continue his high school studies part-time, and finally submitted to the Imperial Central Military Academy with excellent grades.

    Cheng Zhou couldn't understand why.

    Three days ago, he just came back from work as usual, walking slowly on the way back to the dormitory. That journey boat has traveled many times, and the familiar can no longer be familiar.

    That day was at night, and the lights on the road were dim. He couldn't see the stones under his feet, and accidentally fell.

    At the moment of the fall, Cheng Zhou raised his head, and the dark sky at night was replaced by the blue sky with the hot sun under his eyelids.

    Like a scene in a movie, every inch of black and white is rendered colorful.

    The surrounding space is undergoing amazing, incredible changes.

    The sound of piercing cracks could be heard faintly.

    Cheng Zhou's pupils shrank slightly, and his heart was horrified, but his body subconsciously remained motionless and waited for a long time until the creepy voice completely disappeared.

    Then he immediately extended his mental power in all directions to the limit, and he was stunned.

    Production Brigade in Wangjia Village, Wangjiang Town, Huaishan County.

    "Wang Dali, if you don't get up to work again, don't even think about getting work points today." The speaker was a swarthy young man wearing a straw hat. He was wearing a navy blue shirt and black trousers. He held a thick notebook in his hand, and lowered his head to record from time to time.

    Wang Dali, who was named by name, said: "..." He just hid in the shade and was lazy.

    Wang Dali ran back to his field in an instant, and shouted at the dark-skinned young man with a hilarious smile: "No no no, Wan Shun, don't deduct my work points. I just rested for a while, I was too tired to work on this sunny day.

    The old man who was working on the side interjected and said sarcastically: "Dali, you say you, a good high school graduate, come back to farm with our big men, isn't this book read for nothing?"

    Wang Dali put away his smile, rolled his eyes at the old man, "Uncle Jin, you have so much spare time to take care of my affairs, why don't you think about whether your dog can graduate from primary school? Tell everyone honestly, the dog has taken the duck test a few times. Is it?"

    Gao Shuqiang thought that his children's grades might still need to be heavily tutored, and said helply: "Wang Youjin, your dog should really take care of it, and if you continue to take the duck test like this, I'm afraid even the junior high school in the town will not be able to take the test. Go on. Do you really want him to surround an acre and three points of land like us, facing the loess and back to the sky?"

    Wang Youjin blushed and scolded: "What's wrong with farming? Dali is a high school graduate , isn't it the same as back to farming?"

    Wang Dali shook his head and said: "With Uncle Jin, I don't just rely on farming to make money, so don't hold on to me. Let me help you, let’s talk first, you have to give me at least six eggs every month.”

    Wang Youjin was not convinced, “You taught Datou and Tiedan to them, didn’t you only receive five eggs?”

    Wang Dali laughed, "Who told you to bury me? With Uncle Jin, I've raised the price for you!"

    Ge Cuihua put down her hoe and said gloatingly, "With Jin, I can wait for you to come to Dali's to deliver eggs. The only high school graduate in our village, no one wants to teach except him."

    After speaking, he shouted to his son Wang Wanshun: "Wan Shun, I look at Dali, everyone can testify that he is not lazy today, stop His work points will be deducted."

    Wang Wan complied and shouted, "Hey, I see."

    Wang Dali's bright eyes were sent to Ge Cuihua as if he didn't want money, and he said gratefully, "Auntie, you are still good to me, don't worry, after work, I will definitely come to Tie Dan and Xiaoya to teach me more. For a while!"

    Uncle Gao coughed heavily, and Wang Dali comforted him: "Don't worry, Uncle Qiang, the big head of your family will come too."

    A bunch of villagers were not attentive to their work, chatting and grinding foreign workers, so it was very lively.

    Wang Wanshun frowned, stopped the discussion, and said, "It's alright, auntie, uncle, hurry up to work. Go back to rest as soon as you finish your work. By the way, remember, we have to go to the cafeteria at noon these days. Let's eat."

    Wang Dali leaned on the hoe, and asked reluctantly, "Wan Shun, will we still eat vegetable leaves and salty porridge today?"

    Wang Dali hoped, "That's right, today is still vegetable leaves and salty porridge. Just bear with it, our village's cafeteria has just been opened, and the food is not in place yet. When the documents above come down, I will definitely give you a good meal."

    Ge Cuihua He pouted and muttered in a low voice, "I'm still dreaming when the grains are in place. I guess the last nine times out of ten is to collect all the grain from the village and use it to make a big pot of rice, hum."

    Wang Dali winked at Ge Cuihua and whispered. : "Auntie, don't say such things. Are you not afraid of being heard and grabbing your pigtails?"

    Ge Cuihua looked around and nodded cautiously, "Understood, I won't talk about it next time."

    Conversations like this, Cheng Zhou listened to it for three consecutive days.