16

I don't know how long it has passed, but the sun is already hanging high in the sky, emitting heat silently.

  There are many trees beside the road, the leaves are covered with dust, slowly shaking with the wind, reflecting the bright white sunlight.

  The windows were getting hot from the sun.

  Cheng Zhou's eyelids kept fighting, and he woke up too early today, which caused obvious sequelae and made him sleepy.

  He simply hugged the back basket tightly, leaned against the car window and slept directly. Anyway, all his important things were in the space buttons, so he was not afraid of being stolen by thieves.

  Cheng Zhou didn't know that as soon as he fell asleep, everyone in the carriage was quietly looking at him. It was really too good-looking for this boy.

  The green youth is like a freshly grown grass, the leaves of the grass are sprinkled with crystal dew, shining in the morning light.

  The cheeks were pressed with red marks, which made the skin more and more fair, the eyebrows and eyes were clear, the eyelashes were very long, the hair was black and shiny, and the clothes he was wearing were not patched. At a glance, he could guess that his family background should be quite good.

  At five o'clock in the afternoon, Cheng Zhou woke up suddenly hungry, opened his eyes and looked outside, frowning and grimacing, why hasn't he arrived in Huaishan County yet?

  Isn't it just about half a day's effort going back and forth?

  Why did he get on the bus in the morning, and now the sun is about to set, and he hasn't reached the county seat yet?

  His stomach began to sing the empty city plan long ago, and Cheng Zhou was so hungry that he leaned his forehead against the car window and counted the trees by the roadside with difficulty to divert his attention.

  After the sun completely set, the sky began to darken, and the clouds in the sky finally dissipated the last afterglow.

  The wobbly bus stopped completely.

  Cheng Zhou got out of the car with a dizzy head, and he saw the dim street lights next to the street. The surrounding buildings were obviously much taller, and there were even four-story buildings. The sky was too dark to see the farther scenes clearly.

  Immediately after that, the surging crowd in the station squeezed out. Why do you feel that something is wrong?

  In a small county town, in the dark night at seven or eight o'clock, will there be so much traffic?

  Cheng Zhou turned back subconsciously and asked the bus driver, "Uncle, is this Huaishan County?"

  The driver's uncle looked at Cheng Zhou with a surprised look, "This is Chang'an City, Comrade, did you take the wrong bus? We are a long-distance bus this time. We passed through Huaishan County, but we didn't stop there."

  God, he actually took the wrong bus.

  Cheng Zhou angrily knocked on his stupid head, no wonder he had been sitting for so long, it turned out to be a long-distance bus.

  He is really stupid.

  Cheng Zhou couldn't help but grimaced and continued to ask, "Uncle, do you know where the hostel in Chang'an City is? It's too late today, I'm afraid I won't be able to go back, so I have to stay here for one night."

  Fortunately, he brought a letter of introduction and a little pocket money from Aunt Ge. It should be no problem to live in a hostel, right?

  "It's on the street in front, it's not hard to find, the shop sign is very obvious."