60

Early the next morning, there was an inexplicably excited atmosphere in the department store.

Cheng Zhou was completely confused, "What's wrong?"

Wan Hongfeng turned her head and said, "Don't you know? Today is the day of salary payment."

Cheng Zhou soon experienced the whole process of receiving wages himself, and got half a month's wages of sixteen and fifty cents. Full of excitement, he squatted under the counter and counted over and over for a long time.

Mingyu, who was playing with blocks of wood, couldn't help but raise his head, his eyes were fixed on the money bill, and his immature voice was full of envy, "Little uncle."

Cheng Zhou immediately stuffed him with fifty cents, fearing that he would accidentally lose it, so he stuffed it into the brat's chest pocket, "Mingyu is home, show it to your father, you know?" ?”

He had to show off his presence in front of Brother Huo!

At noon, when Fang Xiaoting came to pick up the kid, she told him in advance: "Our school will be on agricultural holiday for the next five days, so I won't send Mingyu here."

During the busy season of farming in September, the rice fields are full of fragrance, and the rural children in the school have to go back to help in the crop fields.

Cheng Zhou nodded, and kissed the little boy on the face, "Sister-in-law, I understand."

The school has started to have a busy farming holiday, and it is estimated that the department store will also have a mobilization meeting.

Sure enough, when they got off work that afternoon, all the employees of the department store gathered on the first floor for a meeting.

"Comrades, be quiet and quiet. Listen to me, our department store also has to mobilize several comrades to work in the countryside. Is there any comrade who volunteered?"

Before the words fell, someone suggested: "I suggest that we vote. Actively participating in labor is the ideological awareness that every comrade should have."

A slightly shrill voice in the crowd shouted anxiously: "We old people with old arms and legs, it will only add to the chaos if we go."

"That's right, it's not that we're not active—"

Cheng Zhou tried his best to reduce his sense of existence, but he was slapped hard on the back by an old aunt and pushed out, almost falling to the ground on the spot.

"Isn't Cheng Zhou new here? He's a young man again, with plenty of strength. I'll vote for him."

Wan Hongfeng scolded on the spot, "Speak as you say, why are you beating someone hard on purpose?" Didn't you see that Cheng Zhou staggered two steps when he was photographed?

"Hey, what are you talking about? Where did I hit someone?"

Cheng Zhou lowered his eyes and tried hard to hold back the emotion of wanting to scold others. His back was tingling and numb when he was patted.

This smelly and shameless old aunt is really serious.

Song Zhenzhu stood far away, her eyes couldn't help being a little anxious, she secretly poked Qian Dayong's back, and motioned him to go out and say a few words.

Qian Dayong coughed, "Let's stop messing around with voting, everyone is waiting to get home from get off work for dinner, let me designate a few people, Wang Xiuzhu, Qin Dazhuang, Li Congcong, I will let you three young guys this year Go to work."

The few people who were named were hesitant to speak, but Qian Dayong said directly: "When you come back, I will give you two days off to have a good rest."