71

The two walked into Huo's courtyard, and the good wine and food were already on the table.

Cui Jiaqi brazenly came to Cengfan, picked a seat at random, "Yue Ze, come here, let's sit here."

"Then where should I sit?" Cheng Zhou asked.

"Sit here with me," Huo Yueze pulled him directly to his side, and introduced him: "Second Sister, you can just call him Zhouzhou."

Huo Xianglan's face was slightly round and her complexion was fair. When she smiled, her eyes were curved like crescent moons. Her brows and eyes were clear and bright, gentle and soft.

Cheng Zhou liked her temperament very much, and immediately called out: "Second sister."

Huo Xianglan's eyes were puzzled, "Zhouzhou?" Since when did there be more people like this in the family?

It seems quite familiar with other people, not at all out of the ordinary.

Brother Huo urged: "Okay, sit down and eat, don't be in a daze, the food will be cold in a while."

There were a total of eight dishes on the dinner table, both meat and vegetables, and in the middle was a plate of braised fish nuggets with all the flavors and aromas.

Cheng Zhou couldn't wait to pick up the chopsticks, hesitated for a while and didn't go up to start, "Brother, where did you buy the fish?"

Huo Yueze scooped up a small bowl of porridge for him, "Drink some porridge first and then eat the fish. I bought the fish. If you like it, I will buy it for you later."

Fang Xiaoting scooped up the rice for the little boy, added some minced chicken and broth, mixed it and stuffed it for Mingyu to eat.

Huo Xianglan touched the little boy's round head, and said with a smile: "Sister-in-law, when will your baby be born? Then I can ask for leave and come back to help you confinement, so that you won't be too busy to do anything."

Brother Huo hurriedly said: "No, you study hard, you will graduate next year, graduate early and come back early."

Fang Xiaoting also echoed: "That's right, Xiang Lan, you don't have to worry about me. When I'm in confinement, I'm going to let my mother come to accompany me. I have already agreed with her."

Huo Yueze said with a smile: "You are planning to only talk and not eat, are you? It makes it difficult for me to move my chopsticks."

There are naturally not so many rules when eating with your own family.

Huo Yueze moved his chopsticks first, and seeing Cheng Zhou staring at the braised fish piece for a long time, he simply picked up two pieces for him.

Not to be outdone, Cui Jiaqi unceremoniously picked up a piece of chicken leg, and after eating it in two or three bites, he and Brother Huo started drinking each other.

Brother Huo also laughed, and poured wine for the three of them, "Come on, you two are the only ones in our family who can have a good drink with me!"

Cheng Zhou came out to show his presence: "Brother, I also drank with you." Although his alcohol capacity seems to be very poor, he poured two glasses...

Brother Huo: "..."

Fang Xiaoting didn't want to pay attention to them, and while watching the little boy eat, she pulled Huo Xianglan and whispered to herself between the sisters.

Huo Yueze was in a good mood today, in the eating and drinking room, Cui Jiaqi and Brother Huo unknowingly poured a lot of white wine.

As for a certain snack guy, facing the eight dishes in front of him, he ate his rice bowl with his head full of delicious food, without saying a word.