42

Huo Yueze looked at the traces he had left on Cheng Zhou before, and only restrained and kissed the corner of his mouth, "Zhouzhou, I'm going out to pack up the rest."

  Cheng Zhou didn't expect that Huo Yueze really didn't bother him much, so he hugged him and kissed him excitedly, "You finish your work quickly, I want to sleep with you in my arms."

  This sentence prompted Huo Yueze to speed up his movements, quickly gather the things he should collect, and then took a simple shower with the remaining hot water and cold water.

  Cheng Zhou got into his arms and took the initiative to show him the red rope around his neck, "Look, this gray button has an independently compressed space inside. Unfortunately, the space inside is only 18 cubic meters."

  "Is this a high-tech product from your place?"

  Huo Yueze rubbed the gray button, and it felt cold to the touch. It was really unexpected that there was something in this ordinary button.

  "Yes," Cheng Zhou wrapped his arms around each other's back unconsciously, and his tone was a little uneasy, "You should be able to guess some of my origins, right?"

  After all, he had never deliberately concealed it in front of this person, and all the little secrets that should not have been exposed were shaken off.

  Huo Yueze sensed his unease, kissed his cheek comfortingly, and said, "Zhouzhou, I know you are not from this world."

  "You..." Cheng Zhou hugged him at a loss, with a hint of panic in his black and white eyes.

  Huo Yueze patted the back of the person in his arms, and rubbed his lips against his ear, "Zhouzhou, don't be afraid, you still have me in this world, and I will accompany you well."

  Cheng Zhou was moved to tears by him, "Why are you so provocative?"

  Huo Yueze smiled, leaned back, made him lie on top of him, and pulled the clothes next to him to cover the heads of the two of them. The voice in the dark had a coaxing meaning.

  "Baby, you always hide your little secrets and refuse to tell them. Now you are covered with a little quilt, and it's just the two of us. Would you like to tell me honestly?"

  Cheng Zhou stretched out his hand and patted his face, the sound of pia's slap was extremely loud, and the next second he couldn't help touching his face and gently rubbing his face, "You just didn't have a good heart, you were thinking of me at the beginning, and now you are deliberately doing it again. Coax me to tell the truth."

  Huo Yueze was not angry when he was beaten, he held his hand and kissed it intimately, just waiting for the softhearted idiot to confess to him.

  Cheng Zhou spoke his words, and whispered in his ear his peculiar experience of straying into the crack of space, the three days of torment he spent in the deep mountains, and the days of his short life in the production team of Wangjia Village. Speaking of Aunt Ge He and his cousin were kind to him, the big-headed iron eggs were funny, and then there was the stupid thing about taking the wrong bus to Chang'an City.

  Time is indeed the most miraculous cure.

  More than half a month ago, he was extremely terrified, and he was cautiously testing around in this world, but now he is so relaxed and reliant on this person around him that his sense of security is overwhelming.

  Thinking of this, Cheng Zhou touched Huo Yueze's chin in the dark, and said excitedly at the end, "I told you all the little secrets, now it's up to you to tell me your little secrets."