50

Cheng Zhou was comforted by his obedience, and he smiled instantly, hugging the household registration book and not letting go, "Did you think about putting my household registration under your name for a long time?"

  "Yeah." Seeing that he was no longer frowning, Huo Yueze coaxed in a low voice, "It's fine for us to close the door and live our own lives. After you come back from get off work every day, you can kiss and hug if you want. Just hug, we can live well by ourselves."

  Cheng Zhou smiled and pushed Huo Yueze to lie down on his back, lying on his body, hugging him and kissing him. A strange light flashed in his round eyes.

  The pointy little tiger teeth nibbled lightly, with a slight tingling pain, Huo Yueze let him kiss him funny, but in the end he couldn't hold back, he rolled over and pressed him down and kissed him firmly.

  Cheng Zhou pushed him away lazily, panting and said, "Tell me about other things to pay attention to. I'm going to work the day after tomorrow, I'm afraid some places will be exposed."

  Huo Yueze patiently taught him, "When you arrive at the department store, what common sense you don't understand, you'd better come back and ask me, if I don't know, you can ask Brother Qian, he will definitely be willing to explain it to you. of……"

  After talking for a while, he worriedly said: "Zhouzhou, if there is any colleague around who doesn't give you a good face, you don't have to bear it, just go back..."

  Cheng Zhou nodded, pushed away the dead man who was pressing down on him, sat up and took a look at the grain book and the resident purchase certificate next to the household registration book, "What is this resident purchase certificate for?"

  He knew that the grain book was a certificate to go to the grain store to buy grain, rice and noodles, but why did he still have a purchase certificate?

  Huo Yueze held him in his arms and explained: "This purchase certificate is the non-staple food book, which is used in the non-staple food store. The non-staple food store mainly sells vegetables, fruits, chicken, duck, fish, tofu and other things. These non-staple foods must use this non-staple food.”

  "Look at the quantitative supply written above, I have a supply of half a catty of meat, half a catty of eggs, four taels of oil every month, as well as other messy sugar tickets, cotton tickets, soap tickets, etc. I don't have much. Pay careful attention."

  Before he moved out of the house, his sister-in-law was in charge of these fragmentary tickets, and now he has to learn to take over these trivial matters and take care of them.

  Cheng Zhou listened in the fog, and simply suggested: "It's still early, you can take me to the grocery store, you haven't spent the coupons you received this month, I want to see what can I do? purchase?"

  "Alright, I'll show you around." Huo Yueze said with a smile.

  Bicycles are not fast on the street.

  Cheng Zhou sat on the back seat and looked at the bicycle hurriedly passing by with envy in his eyes. The girl sitting on the back seat of the bicycle put her arms around the waist of the man in front of her, smiling with a smile on her face. His expression was obviously shy.

  He felt a little lost all of a sudden, and when there was no one beside him, he said in a low voice, "Huo Yueze, I'm sitting in the back, can I reach out and hug you? I want to hug you too."

  But he was afraid that others would see the unusual relationship between the two of them.

  Huo Yueze felt a little distressed that he was so careful, he stopped the bicycle and turned around and said to him, "Zhouzhou, you don't have to be so afraid, just hug if you want, no one will care about these little things."