116

Huo Yueze is still cleaning up the mess in the courtyard, some of which are leftover wood debris, and a few pieces of unused camphor wood, and the other part is a pile of rubbish that Cheng Zhou fiddled with and painted ...

Throw everything that needs to be thrown.

Cheng Zhou also took a basin of hot water to wash, then changed his clothes, took a long-sleeved cover of Huo Yueze and put it on, turned out the camera that was pressed at the bottom of the box, and ran out impatiently.

"Huo Yueze, come here, can you teach me how to use this?" He is not very good at using this kind of old-fashioned camera.

"Isn't this the camera we bought in Shanghai? Why did you take this out suddenly?" Huo Yueze took the camera, lowered his head and tried to fiddle with it for a few minutes, but luckily it still works. "Want to take a picture?"

When he looked up, he saw Cheng Zhou wearing his clothes, but his legs were exposed to the air, and frowned.

Cheng Zhou jumped on top of him, rubbing his face and smiling affectionately.

Huo Yueze reluctantly carried him into the bedroom, lest he catch a cold, and said, "Don't you want to take a picture? What do you want to take? I'll take a picture for you."

"Then take a few more pictures for me!" Cheng Zhou had a whim, and took a lot of pictures of making funny faces in one breath, with a vivid and lively expression, then threw the camera aside, and took the initiative to lift up his clothes...

Wet and clear eyes looked over.

Huo Yueze's breath was stagnant, and he didn't care about Shensi Cheng Zhou's opponent, who had something wrong with him, so he covered him regardless.

The further back, Cheng Zhou became more pestering.

Huo Yueze really liked his active and enthusiastic appearance, until he woke up the next morning, he still couldn't forget Cheng Zhou's hazy eyes while licking and looking at him.

Today is still a sunny day.

The sun was shining brightly, and the sky was full of white clouds.

Cheng wanted to be lazy and Zhou Zhou just lay on the bed confidently and refused to get up. He had made up his mind a long time ago. He would stay at home on Friday and not go out to work.

Huo Yueze was full of tenderness, so he was naturally willing to pamper him, "Are you really not going to work?"

"No, I just want to sleep in at home today!" Cheng Zhou rolled over holding the quilt.

"That's fine," Huo Yueze glanced at his watch, it's still early, it's not half past seven, it's estimated that Cui Jiaqi hasn't left the house yet.

He went out and brought the cub who had just woken up, "Zhouzhou, wait for me at home. I'll go out to Cui Jiaqi and ask Wan Hongfeng to help you ask for leave and take care of the counter for a day."

Cheng Zhou raised his head and smiled, "Aren't you going to work?"

"No, I'll stay with you at home."

Watching Huo Yueze leave the door, Cheng Zhou slowly released his spiritual power, the invisible power fluctuated continuously, and there seemed to be no sign of trouble.

So on this day, when did his mental power go wrong?

Cheng Zhou thought for a while, and the sleeping cub lay on the bed and stared dazedly for a while, then rubbed his eyes in a daze, stood up crookedly, "Baba."

"What's the matter?" Cheng Zhou hurriedly hugged him tightly, "If Tang Yuan'er still wants to sleep, go on sleeping, Baba will sleep in with you today!"