37

Being reminded by Song Zhenzhu in the hospital, Huo Yueze was always a little uneasy in his heart, and he decided to try to provoke his sister's temper earlier, lest she really cause a catastrophe.

  "Okay, then let's go back early." Cheng Zhou reluctantly said.

  Back in the small yard, Cheng Zhou took out a sealed lunch box from the space button, "This is seafood fried rice, which is similar to the one you ate last time. It's also good for your physique. I'll give it to you."

  Huo Yueze opened the lid of the lunch box, and the aroma of seafood rushed to his face, "Zhouzhou, don't you want to eat it?"

  Cheng Zhou swallowed his saliva, shook his head and said, "I won't eat it. I'll make something else to eat after you leave."

  He had to save all these foods with special energy to feed them to Huo Yueze, and he couldn't let himself eat greedily.

  Huo Yueze frowned: "You can't burn fire. When I'm gone, how will you cook?"

  "That's right," Cheng Zhou patted his forehead, "I forgot about the fire."

  He sank his mental power into the space button, scanned it carefully on the shelf, searched around, finally pulled out some ordinary food, and picked out one of the sealed lunch boxes at random.

  "I'll eat this," Cheng Zhou took out the lunch box, which was obviously old, but the food inside was still steaming, "This is a rice bowl with fish fillets, I should have stocked it up a long time ago, but it's delicious. "

  Huo Yueze was about to change the lunch boxes of the two of them. He could see that Zhouzhou was obviously more greedy for the seafood fried rice in his hand.

  Cheng Zhou pushed his hand away and hugged the lunch box tightly, "Don't change it, I just like to eat this rice bowl."

  Huo Yueze couldn't beat him, so he couldn't help but throw a series of questions in his heart, "Is there any difference between these two lunch boxes? What is the special energy you mentioned about my physique? What is the evolution of physique? use?"

  Cheng Zhou bit the spoon and blinked innocently at him, obviously refusing to answer his question.

  Huo Yueze couldn't pry his mouth open, so he could only compromise and pick up the spoon to eat, and while Cheng Zhou was not paying attention, he stuffed fried rice into his mouth several times.

  When the fragrant fried rice was fed into his mouth, Cheng Zhou's brain was always too late to refuse, and he swallowed it subconsciously in his mouth.

  After he finished speaking, he sat on the edge of the bed with the lunch box in his arms, and warned Huo Yueze again not to come over, "You just sit at the table and eat."

  Huo Yueze was helpless, finished the rest of the fried rice in three or two, and then took the time to start a fire on the stove, and boiled hot water in advance for the people in the room to prepare.

  Cheng Zhou slowly finished pouring the rice, watching him running back and forth to collect water, holding his chin and saying, "Huo Yueze, can you also install a faucet in the yard?"

  Every time I have to go back and forth from the bathroom to pick up water, it is somewhat troublesome. It would be much more convenient if there was a faucet in the yard.

  "Okay, I'll install one in the yard when I buy a water pipe." Huo Yueze walked over, raised Cheng Zhou's wrist and looked at the time, it was just six o'clock, and the time was too late.