36

Song Zhenzhu tried her best to hide the tumultuous emotions in her heart, and looked at the tall and handsome young man next to Cheng Zhou, her pupils flickered slightly, she raised her hand and patted the bedside, and said with a gentle smile, "Little comrade, sit here."

  Cheng Zhou took Huo Yueze and sat down, briefly introduced himself and Huo Yueze's names, and then handed her the jar of wheat milk essence in his arms, "Sister Song, I bought this specially. I heard that this thing is very good. Nutritious, just right to replenish your body."

  Huo Yueze put the small bamboo basket full of eggs on the cabinet by the bedside, "And this basket of eggs was specially bought for you by Zhouzhou."

  Seeing that the things the two of them gave were so valuable, Grandma Qian hurriedly refused and said, "No, no, this thing is too expensive, you should take it back."

  Song Zhenzhu also refused to accept these things, "Xiaozhou, you don't have to send so much, I'm willing to accept the eggs, and you can keep the can of malted milk for yourself."

  She knew that Cheng Zhou liked to drink these sweet and greasy things, and the man behind him, in the next twenty years or so, even hired a well-known pastry chef with a lot of money, just to satisfy his family's sweet tooth. , This matter is known all over the city.

  Thinking of this, Song Zhenzhu's eyes were full of smiles, and she continued: "Xiaozhou, you came just right this time, and I happened to ask you something."

  Regardless of her refusal, Cheng Zhou stubbornly put the malted milk essence on the cabinet and looked at her in confusion, "Sister Song, what do you want to ask me?"

  Song Zhenzhu looked up at the person on the bed next to her, and said in a low voice, "It's inconvenient to talk here. When Dayong comes back later, I'll let him talk to you outside, so you can wait here first."

  At the end, he raised his head and said unnaturally to Grandma Qian, "Mom, why don't you go and see why Dayong hasn't come back?"

  "Okay, I'll go right now." Grandma Qian left the ward with a smile.

  Cheng Zhou was confused and didn't know what she was playing. He was about to ask about work, but Song Zhenzhu didn't wait for him to speak, but asked Huo Yueze: "When you came to buy a watch last time, the one next to you was there. Girl, it's your sister, right?"

  Huo Yueze nodded suspiciously, "Yes, Sister Song, do you know her?"

  Song Zhenzhu lowered her eyes and reminded a little: "I don't know her, but my eyesight is very accurate. You sister, you must be a big-mouthed troublemaker in the future."

  In the last life, she lost a child, hurt her body again, and had difficulty getting pregnant. In depression, she simply went to the door with Qian Dayong to thank Cheng Zhou. Since then, she and Cheng Zhou have rarely met.

  I'm afraid no one would have thought that Huo Yueze's sister, who robbed Cheng Zhou's job, was the one who caused two catastrophic disasters.

  Huo Yueze glanced at Song Zhenzhu strangely, "Yes, that's her personality, I have to teach her well when I look back."

  Song Zhenzhu smiled and shook her head, not planning to say more, just lowered her head and patted the child wrapped in a small quilt beside her.

  Cheng Zhou looked curiously at the tightly wrapped baby next to the pillow, "Is that the tiger girl? It's a little girl, right?"

  Song Zhenzhu carefully picked up the child and moved it to Cheng Zhou's side to make it easier for him to see more clearly, "No, Hu Niu is a boy, look, he looks like me."