47

Hearing the sound of the door being pushed open, Huo Yuedong looked up and glanced at him, lowered his head and stopped looking at him.

  "I've seen you, but I haven't seen you for two days. Tell me, what's the matter with me?" Huo Yuedong sneered.

  He goes to the Three Treasures Hall for everything, and usually doesn't come to look for him. Recently, he came to the Public Security Bureau several times and was very diligent.

  "..." Huo Yueze handed Cheng Zhou's household registration certificate to him, stating his intentions bluntly.

  "Brother, I want to ask you for a favor, can you help me move this household registration to the city?"

  Huo Yuedong took over the household registration certificate and said without looking at it: "Well, you honestly explained your whereabouts, and I'll find someone to do it for you."

  "Brother, it's not convenient to talk about it here. Can I explain it to you later?"

  Huo Yuedong wondered: "what are you busy with recently? That guy Cui Jiaqi said that you were out of the city, what did you do?"

  "I didn't do anything, I just went to Huaishan County."

  Huo Yueze urged him: "Hurry up and help me with the procedures for moving households, I need it urgently."

  "What's the hurry? The procedures for moving households are not difficult. The key is where to move? Where is the affiliated work unit?" Huo Yuedong raised his eyes and asked.

  Huo Yueze had thought about this for a long time. "Last year, I moved my hukou from my home, and you put his hukou in my name."

  "I didn't bring a household registration book when I came out this time. You can go to your colleague to register his household registration first, and then give me a proof of urban household registration."

  There is some secret selfishness in his heart. Since he can't openly and openly have a relationship with Zhouzhou, it is good to put the names of the two people in a household registration book.

  Thinking of this, the smile in Huo Yueze's eyes deepened, he raised his head and continued, "Is this kind of trivial thing okay for you?"

  Huo Yuedong nodded: "You also said that it's a trivial matter. I can go out to the household registration department next door and turn it around for you."

  But Huo Yuedong was obviously reluctant to help him, and asked with a sullen face: "Cheng Zhou? Who is this? It's not a relative, not a relationship, why should you put him under your account?"

  Huo Yueze refused to answer, and directly pushed him out to take the time to complete the relocation procedures.

  "Brother, I'm really in a hurry, don't hesitate, I'll explain it to you later."

  Huo Yuedong couldn't beat him, so he had to go to help him with the formalities with a dark face. After waiting for about 20 minutes, he walked in with the newly opened account certificate.

  In a very aggressive tone, he said, "Here, next time you bring your household registration book, I'll add this person's name and stamp it with an official seal."

  "Okay, then I'll go." Sure enough, it was neat to have acquaintances to help.

  Huo Yueze got the urban household registration certificate, turned his head and was about to leave, typically turning his face and not recognizing anyone.

  "..." Huo Yuedong shouted angrily: "Hey, where is the small yard where you live? I'll go see you after get off work."

  "No, don't come to see me." Huo Yueze said without looking back, if he really wanted to let his eldest brother come, his current quiet days are probably gone.