103

He paused, turned his eyes, and continued with a ghostly idea: "My mother is very good at cooking, and people in the village will ask my mother to be the chef when they hold weddings. If you want to come to my house for dinner next time, don't bring a farewell Yes, two pheasants will do."

Cheng Zhou: "..." Oh, indifferent.

He also asked for a pheasant by name, and two more! two!

Cheng Zhou had a grin on his face: "Okay, okay, if I come to see your grandpa next time if I have something to do, I will definitely bring you a pheasant!" He said in a tone of gritted teeth.

The little girl happily stretched out her little finger, and said, "Little brother, we have agreed, pull the hook!"

Cheng Zhou stretched out his hand very cooperatively, "Okay, pull the hook!"

Xiaoya hummed the tune in a soft voice, "Hang yourself on the hook, and it won't change for a hundred years."

Cheng Zhou wanted to regret it every minute, but he still had to ask Xiaowazi's grandfather about the settlement.

Everything is for settlement! Hold back!

The little girl swayed her braided Chaotianjiao, turned the corner and asked: "My grandpa is very good, little brother, what do you need to ask grandpa for help? Xiaoya can also help my little brother."

Cheng Zhou glanced at the curious look on Xiaoya's face, pretending to be unfathomable, "This is a matter between adults, and even children don't understand."

I won't tell you!

The little girl pursed her lips, "Okay, if you don't say it, don't say it."

"Xiaoya, Xiaoya, wait for me." There was a shout from behind, it was the boy who started the operation.

Datou, the man who played the game, chased after him, and said to the little girl pitifully, "Little girl, for the sake of brother Datou's usual protection, you remember that when you eat rabbit meat in the afternoon, you come here with a bowl." Let me dip in the soup..."

The little girl frowned, and reluctantly agreed: "Okay, I will ask my mother to pour me some more broth in the afternoon, and you remember to wait at the door of my house with a bowl."

Cheng Zhou burst out laughing, this little boy is so cute in order to have a bite of rabbit meat, he does so many tricks.

The big head was embarrassed to touch his bald head, trying to establish a tall image of himself as hospitable, heroic and capable, and actively sent the signal of "seeking to be friends" to Cheng Zhou.

"Little brother, I am usually very good at catching fish and shrimp from the river. Next time I catch fish, you can also come to my house as a guest."

At the end, he coyly added: "If you can bring two rabbits to my house, my mother's cooking will be more delicious."

Cheng Zhou: "..." Oh.

So after all, it was still for his rabbit meat.

Cheng Zhou cruelly rejected Datou's signal to be a friend, and said with a smile: "No need, I probably won't bring a rabbit with me next time I come to the village."

Next time he will bring a pheasant over as a guest!

Hospitable, heroic and capable big head: "...Okay."

The big head followed Cheng Zhou sadly, like a wilted bristlegrass, with an air of frustration all over his body.

Cheng Zhou was amused by the appearance of the big head, with a smile on his face, the little boy here is so fun.