78

On June 23, 1959, in a certain ward of Shanghai People's Hospital, Huo Yueze's hands and feet were numb, and he took Cheng Zhou's egg baby from the doctor...

Like holding fragile porcelain, he carefully held the warm little round egg in his arms, with a rare dull expression.

Even so, Huo Yueze's mental strength still did not dare to relax. On the one hand, he continued to stare at the doctor for the final suturing operation, and on the other hand, he kept paying attention to Cheng Zhou's heartbeat and breathing rate, in case something happened to him during the operation. Accident.

It took almost a whole morning, and after three o'clock in the afternoon, Huo Yueze was completely busy with the finishing work, exhausted too much mental energy, and the sequelae of dizziness came unexpectedly.

Locking the door of the single ward, Huo Yueze endured his dizziness, leaned against the door and sat down slumped, with faint red blood in his eyes, but smiled lightly and felt something restless from his arms, always wanted to get out egg baby.

Huo Yueze had only been hiding him in his arms all morning, and he had already deeply realized how active and mischievous his little cub was.

This is a surprisingly lively little round egg that loves to roll around!

"Little glutinous rice balls," Huo Yueze murmured with a smile, the nickname that Zhouzhou gave to their Danbao was so apt.

He was about to stand up and look at Cheng Zhou on the bed, when his eyes suddenly went dark, he had to close his eyes for a moment to relax, and the little round egg in his hand moved restlessly.

"..." Huo Yueze directly stuffed him back into his arms, such a small egg still wants to roll around? Stay obediently!

Cheng Zhou was stabbed in the stomach and had to lie quietly on the hospital bed for seven whole days.

His physical constitution is different from ordinary people, and the wound healed very quickly. When the scar was completely scabbed, Cheng Zhou began to explore frantically.

"Look, I can jump up and down casually," Cheng Zhou hugged Huo Yueze tightly, and said with a bitter face, "I really don't want to stay on the hospital bed anymore, let's rent a small house outside, shall we? "

He didn't like the hospital, the atmosphere here was too depressing, the air was filled with the smell of disinfectant, which lingered for a long time.

Huo Yueze carefully touched the scar on his belly, and pressed it lightly, "Does it still hurt here?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore," Cheng Zhou shook his head, "I'm really well, I want to be discharged from the hospital, and I'm still going out to play."

As Cheng Zhou said, he lifted the quilt and wanted to hug his naughty and active egg baby, but he was in vain again.

Cheng Zhou: "!"

Huo Yueze helplessly raised his forehead, "Where did he go?" It was really naughty.

The two hurriedly searched around the room, and finally found a skinny baby under the bedside table. Looking at the dingy little one, it seemed that it was stuck under the counter and couldn't get out...

Huo Yueze didn't know whether to laugh or cry. At first, he was worried that the cub was rolling around, what if he accidentally broke the eggshell?

Until he watched an egg roll off the bed while Cheng Zhou wasn't paying attention, and when it fell to the ground, the shell was miraculously intact, and even bounced on the spot twice!

Later, Huo Yueze hugged the egg baby and touched it carefully. The eggshell seemed to be very resilient. Huo Yueze tried to flick it twice with his fingers, and he would hide back cleverly, and refused to be obedient for two days in a row Let Huo Yueze hug him, as if he is still remembering the grudge...