88

In the early morning of the next day, after six o'clock in the morning, the sky was already dark.

Cheng Zhou was still in a deep sleep.

Huo Yueze had already gotten up, walked to the yard with the cub who also woke up early, and was busy in front of the stove lightly.

Farmers in the village got up early, and Ge Cuihua and Wang Wanshun also got up early.

"Xiao Zhou is still sleeping?" Ge Cuihua hated iron for not being able to make a steel road.

"He was too scared to sleep by what his cousin said last night, and he fell asleep in the middle of the night," Huo Yueze said nonsense.

While speaking, the movements of his subordinates did not stop.

Skillfully poured the warmed milk into the baby bottle, put it in cold water to freeze it, and when the temperature was estimated to be about the same, he directly stuffed the baby bottle into the cub's mouth.

Seeing this, Ge Cuihua hurriedly said, "Give me the baby bottle, and I'll hold him and feed him."

Huo Yueze shook his head, "No, he is only willing to let me hug Zhou Zhou obediently, and others will cry when they hug him."

Ge Cuihua had no choice but to give up, looked left and right, saw her son lying down on the wicker chair and fell asleep comfortably, and suddenly lost her temper.

He couldn't help but walk to the rattan chair, kicked his feet twice and cursed: "Get up and sweep the yard with the broom!"

"..." Wang Wanshun was kicked up, glanced at the stove and said, "Isn't it time to eat? Isn't there dust everywhere by sweeping the yard?"

Ge Cuihua's mouth was stuck, and she said again: "Then find a rag and wipe the table, since you're so lazy early in the morning, go to work!"

Wang Wanshun just wanted to be lazy. It's rare that he doesn't have to work hard in the field today. Why can't he let people sleep in?

Didn't you see that Cheng Zhou was still sleeping soundly on the floor in the living room? How the hell do they treat them differently?

Of course, Ge Cuihua didn't treat her differently. She also wanted to wake up Cheng Zhou, but was blocked by Huo Yueze several times, and she couldn't get close to the area where Cheng Zhou slept.

When the tall young man looked over, Ge Cuihua always felt as if he had encountered a beast protecting its cubs, and he wanted to back away unconsciously, so he simply stopped waking Cheng Zhou up.

"Zhouzhou, it's already half past seven, get up quickly." Huo Yueze put the cub back in the cradle, and then dug the big baby out of the bed.

Ge Cuihua stood at the door and glanced at it from a distance. She could clearly see the scene of Cheng Zhou clinging to Huo Yueze, hugging and acting like a baby.

How old are you, and you still want to be hugged and coaxed before you get up, why are you getting more and more childish?

Wang Wanshun managed to find a rag in the thatched hut, soaked it in the enamel basin, twisted it casually, and walked over slowly.

"Mother, give way, what are you doing blocking the door?" He still had to go in and wipe the table.

Ge Cuihua gave him a blank look, a fool with no eyesight, the two of them are sticky inside, no wonder it's not embarrassing to break in at this time.

He snatched the rag from his hand angrily and said, "It's alright, alright, don't wipe it anymore, we'll have dinner later and head straight back to the village, it's better to go back earlier."