73

As the Chinese New Year approached, many announcements were posted one after another in West Street grain stores and non-staple food stores.

It is rare for non-staple food stores to start limiting the supply of pork, and each household can only buy half a catty at most.

With the account book and non-staple food book, you can buy an extra catty of Fuqiang powder, and the supply of cooking oil is one or two more than usual...

It's a pity that Cheng Zhou was busy going to work in the department store, so he didn't have time to queue up early in the morning, so he simply pushed all the burden of purchasing on Huo Yueze, and left the small courtyard with a yawn.

Huo Yueze had to get up early to queue in front of the non-staple food store, Huo Xianglan and Cui Jiaqi hurried over.

Fortunately, today is not Sunday, and most people are busy with work during the day, so there are not too many people who come to get up early and line up.

The three of them spent nearly two hours, and squeezed out of the crowd in disgrace.

Huo Yueze and Cui Jiaqi rushed to work, and without further delay, they hurriedly threw the purchased pork rich powder, cooking oil and other large and small packages into Huo's yard, and hurried to the mining area.

The two people who were late for work pretended to be okay and lay down on the rattan chair slowly, panting.

Cui Jiaqi breathed a sigh of relief thankfully, and said in a low voice: "I've only now realized the benefits of guarding the warehouse and the gate. I'm not afraid of arriving late and leaving early, as long as no one happens to catch us skipping work."

They usually only need to be responsible for guarding and registering the stock of goods moved in and out of the warehouse, and assisting in arranging the transportation of briquettes by large trucks. As for other times, no one will care if you sleep at the warehouse door...

Huo Yueze pointed to the door, and said mercilessly: "Go to your warehouse, don't disturb me sleeping with my eyes closed."

Cui Jiaqi: "..." Keep smiling.jpg

Turn around decisively and leave.

At eleven o'clock at noon, Huo Yueze finished counting the goods in the warehouse, closed the door padlock with a bang, glanced left and right in a decent manner, and carried out the principle of being late and leaving early, and left the coal mine quietly.

Cui Jiaqi got his signal early on, and also quietly closed the door.

He had to sneak behind Huo Yueze, and said with a bitter face: "Brother, what did you ask me to do again this time? Let's make it clear first, for the Chinese New Year, let's not engage in those beatings and killings—"

"Shut up, you," Huo Yueze said with a smile, "this time is a good thing, just follow me."

When we arrived at the department store, there were people in twos and threes, all busy shopping for new year's goods.

Huo Yueze knocked on the counter table, "Zhouzhou, let me in."

Cheng Zhou was so happy to let him in, "Why are you here so often these days? Are you really not busy at the mining area?"

"Not busy," Huo Yueze snatched the pen from his hand, "I'll help you collect the bills and record the accounts, you rest, and we'll go home for dinner when it's time."

"..." Cui Jiaqi was left hanging outside the counter for a long while, hesitant to speak.

Only then did Huo Yueze motion for him to lean in, and whispered, "Did you see the little girl at the counter on the left?"