57

Hearing the sound, Huo Yueze ran over in no hurry. Cui Jiaqi had a wooden warehouse in his hand. Although there were only two bullets, it was enough to deter those criminals with malicious intentions.

He took off the two blades that he carried with him on the back of his waist. The thin blades are extremely sharp, small and light, and are a great weapon for hurting people.

The sky was slightly dark, and I could barely see the environment within two meters.

Cui Jiaqi leaned out his upper body from the car window, and said quietly: "If you go any further, don't blame the wooden warehouse in my hand for being rude."

There were not many people who came, only five people, all of them tall and burly, all holding sticks in their hands, obviously they came prepared.

Huo Yueze's eyebrows and eyes were a little cold, five people dare to rob his car? I really pinched him like a soft persimmon.

With a slight movement of his wrist, two blades glowing with cold light quickly flew out diagonally, and the two gangsters standing at the back groaned at the same time, clutching the back of their necks together.

"Who?"

Without waiting for others to react, Huo Yueze raised his foot and kicked over, knocked down two people in a few rounds, and shouted distractedly: "Cui Jiaqi——"

"Brother, you are back." Cui Jiaqi's tone was both surprised and happy, and his hanging heart calmed down instantly.

The two had a tacit understanding, and Cui Jiaqi threw Huo Yueze a bundle of ropes in time, "Here, brother, it's all up to you." He stopped going down to make trouble for the time being.

Facing these reckless men with brute force, Huo Yueze's fists and feet became more and more fierce, and he stretched out his hand to catch the rope, taking advantage of the effort of beating people, one by one, and skillfully circled around his neck tightly, Stepping on the face of the last person, his eyes were a little dark.

The sky was completely dark, the moonlight was dim, the starlight was wilting, and the surroundings seemed to be covered with a layer of gray fog.

Huo Yueze pursed his lips, and the rope in his hand was slowly and silently tightened.

"You, you..." The people below desperately tugged on the tighter and tighter rope around their necks, trying to catch their breath.

"Brother, brother, be merciful, don't kill them again." Cui Jiaqi's tone was a little anxious.

They travel all over the world for transportation, and when they go to some remote mountain roads, they will more or less encounter roadblocks once or twice, and the security environment in some small places is not reliable at all.

When he accidentally killed someone for the first time, Cui Jiaqi's feet went limp. Although the man deserved to die, he was really not that brave.

As a little brat, he should try not to get involved in matters that can be handed over to Uncle Gong An.

Cui Jiaqi thought he was a law-abiding and well-behaved citizen, jumped out of the truck in a hurry, and picked up the stick on the ground.

It was like hammering a gopher that popped out of its head, knocking people unconscious one by one, with a very measured force, obviously it was done in the past.

Huo Yueze let go of the rope silently, and tied the five people who had been knocked unconscious tightly.

Cui Jiaqi was next to him and thought in fear, "Oh my god, you really guessed it. Fortunately, I have sharp eyes and vaguely saw these people seemed to have malicious intentions, so I directly put them on the ground. A wooden warehouse..."