92

The arrival of the National Day dilutes the oppressive and dreary atmosphere of the previous few days.

After a series of rectification and investigation, the most troubled and chaotic days in Chang'an City are finally over.

With a chill, the moonlight spilled into the world.

Huo Yueze covered the cub tightly with a thin quilt, and took Cheng Zhou to Huo's yard.

"What about the second sister? Is she still living in the school staff dormitory? Let her move back directly!" Huo Yueze said.

Now is an extraordinary period, although the outside is no longer so chaotic, but the girl lives alone in the dormitory, he always feels uneasy.

Brother Huo said: "I'll pick her up tomorrow, but she still has to go to school, it's quite far from the school..."

Huo Yueze said without even thinking about it: "Gao Yuan works in a cannery, and happened to be on the way with my second sister. I will entrust Gao Yuan to take his second sister to school by bicycle every day, and ask him to pick her up after get off work."

Fang Xiaoting didn't speak, but smiled meaningfully.

She had already seen what her sister-in-law was thinking, and she only hoped that the two of them would break the window paper quickly and talk about getting married as soon as possible!

As for the Huo Yueling who was sent away, it's best not to come back.

Fang Xiaoting didn't want to see her at all.

Cheng Zhou hesitated for a moment and asked, "Brother, is there a Jun team guarding outside Chang'an City?"

There were many rumors outside, causing people to panic.

The gang of old aunts in the department store made alarmist talk every day, and he was so scared that he didn't dare to go out casually.

This is all my own family, Brother Huo told the truth without hesitation.

"Those teams have just been sent here to guard the traffic arteries and set up checkpoints every 500 meters to prevent more victims from flooding in. The city cannot continue to be chaotic."

Cheng Zhou asked: "Those victims who fled the famine on the way—"

Huo Yueze took Cheng Zhou's hand and said softly: "The higher authorities will definitely deal with these people properly. Don't forget that the people in the grain management office are doing their best to provide us with food, and neither are the other leading cadres in Chang'an City. Vegetarian!"

Chang'an City is indeed a very lucky provincial capital.

The atmosphere of the leadership team here is quite good, they are sincere for the people, they are doing their jobs wholeheartedly, and there are no such messy things.

Huo Yueze probably inquired about the relevant solutions, and the effect of the current implementation is not bad.

Extraordinary times are extraordinary means.

For those victims who escaped from the famine, most of the innocent people were gathered together, and their original household registrations were carefully investigated. After repeated verification of their identities, they were sent directly to the labor force and the production brigade that lacked them to settle on the spot...

As for the follow-up food subsidy arrangement, that is a headache for the group of people in the food management office.

At around nine o'clock in the evening, a hazy yellow light shone obliquely.