39

Huo Yueze shook his head and explained: "No, I am familiar with that family, they have a paralyzed old lady, both brothers are filial people, good-natured and courageous, they want to make money and votes, I think I want food and meat, and trade for mutual benefit, so I go to his house from time to time."

  "You're hiding really well. I've seen the sky running with you for transportation, but I haven't seen you go to these places." Cui Jiaqi gave him a cold eye.

  "Come on, I don't travel with you every time. Before you came to the coal mine, I was all alone. There are many places you don't know." Huo Yueze kicked him.

  At the end, he worriedly warned him, "Also, don't go to these people's houses alone in the future to collect things. I only go there every two or three months, and the time is not fixed."

  Cui Jiaqi waved his hand and said, "I know, I'm not stupid. I'll follow you in the future."

  "You come and drive, I'm going to sleep, remember to call me when you get to the outskirts of the county." Huo Yueze fell asleep.

  "Xingxingxing, you sleep, you sleep." Cui Jiaqi patted his face, cheered up and slowly drove the big truck.

  When they arrived near the small county town, in the dim moonlight, Huo Yueze took Cui Jiaqi to a small dilapidated yard in the suburbs with sacks in a hurry, and whispered to wake up the sleeping people inside, and sold all the food and meat in the sacks at a high price. go out.

  After the two shared the profits equally, Cui Jiaqi's pocket was instantly filled with money and bills, and his steps were fluttering, "Brother, how come you are so powerful? If you sell it, the money is too good to make."

  Unlike before, he was carrying sacks, and he ran and lay in the black market himself, hiding from here and there. It took several days before and after to sell all the things in his hands, and all the money he earned was hard-earned money.

  Huo Yueze smiled, "You think it's easy to make money, but how do ordinary people know about these ways? Risk has always coexisted with opportunity. This kind of back-and-forth method is indeed quick to make money, but it is also very risky. Bad-hearted people will be blackmailed."

  Cui Jiaqi nodded in agreement, and the two of them stopped talking nonsense. Under the cover of the night, they quietly returned to the big truck and continued to run the next transportation journey.

  The night passed quickly.

  At five o'clock in the morning the next day, the big truck parked safely in the courtyard of the coal mine in Chang'an City.

  "Jiaqi, I'll go first, I'll leave the rest to you." Huo Yueze jumped out of the truck, looking tired.

  "Understood, you go back quickly." Cui Jiaqi said.

  They didn't slept too much last night in order to move things back and forth, and the two of them were visibly listless.

  At this time, the sun has not yet risen, there are continuous clouds in the pale blue sky, and the wind blowing on the front has a cool breath.

  At the door of the small courtyard, Huo Yueze tried to push the door, but he couldn't.

  Only then did he go under the gray wall on one side, taking advantage of the fact that there was no one left or right, he moved lightly over the wall, raised his hand and knocked on the locked door.

  "Zhouzhou, wake up." Huo Yueze whispered to the people in the room.

  Cheng Zhou on the bed was sleeping with the mattress in his arms. Hearing the movement outside, he rolled over and tried to open his misty eyes, "Why did you come back so early?"