111

From being unbelievable at the beginning to now, Cheng Zhou had to calm himself down and accept the reality.

On the first day he came here, he used his mental power to detect a bunch of messy conversations.

Work points, cafeteria, big pot rice, and other words mentioned repeatedly in similar conversations, people's communes, distribution tickets, supply and marketing cooperatives, state-run restaurants, etc., all of which show the fact that this is a completely strange place.

At least these conversations, Cheng Zhou has never heard of them since he was a child.

But the people here, come and go every day, chatting about these things, ordinary and simple, they work at sunrise and rest at sunset, and their basic necessities of life are backward and dilapidated.

Cheng Zhou didn't have a clear impression of those unfamiliar but vaguely familiar words, but he definitely saw the word people's communes clearly in his history textbooks.

Is this a place recorded in history?

Cheng Zhou had a vaguely bad guess in his mind, and before he had time to think about it, he released his mental energy and hurriedly searched around the village, not caring whether the people here would find out, trying to find a place he was familiar with.

Beyond the deep mountains, there are rows of scattered khaki bungalows.

There are also quite a few thatched houses, and there are occasionally one or two courtyards with gray brick walls in the middle. The houses in the courtyard are obviously much taller than the surrounding mud houses.

The dusty wall is very old, with a large line of characters written in red paint on it.

The red font seems to have just been written on it, and the color looks very new, but Cheng Zhou doesn't quite understand the words on it!

It was only later that he found out that what was written on that wall was the latest slogan passed down from above - let go of your belly to eat, work hard to produce!

Cheng Zhou randomly picked the yard closest to him, and as soon as he entered the main room with the open door, he saw the calendar on the gray-white wall.

The calendar was withered and old, with the breath of decayed old days.

Under the big rusty iron clip is a pile of torn-off calendar pages. On the latest page of the calendar, there are large black characters written - 1958. The traditional characters below are slightly smaller. Cheng Zhou half guessed and half recognized , It is estimated that it was written on July 18th.

God!

There was a bang in Cheng Zhou's head!

He squatted down in a panic, his temples throbbed and hurt, and his mental strength was obviously overused.

Cheng Zhou's eye circles couldn't help turning red, and the panic in his heart couldn't be restrained, and his light-white hands were unconsciously crossed tightly.

He squatted on the spot and stared blankly at the ground not far away.

What's going on. Why did it suddenly arrive in 1958?

Thinking of the creepy space tearing sound before, Cheng Zhou thought that he probably encountered a space crack with a probability of one in a hundred billion.

It happened that there was a wind blowing over, and the sand and dust on the ground were blown up. Before Cheng Zhou could close his eyes, a grain of sand got into his eyes.

He suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, not just the pain from the sand getting into his eyes, but also the sadness and fear pouring out of his heart.

He may never go back for the rest of his life.