46

The sun outside the window is exceptionally bright today, the white clouds are fluttering in the sky, and the temperature is starting to rise again.

  "eighteen."

  "nineteen."

  ...

  "sixty-five."

  "Sixty Six"

  Cheng Zhou sat cross-legged on Huo Yueze's back, nibbled the preserved fruit slowly in his hand, and kept mumbling, "I tell you, you don't want to go out until you finish a hundred push-ups."

  He deliberately tossed him for so long last night, causing his back to hurt until now. Today, I must take this opportunity to take revenge.

  Huo Yueze continued to do push-ups, his upper arm muscles bulged slightly, and said with a relaxed expression: "Zhouzhou, I'm going to buy a bicycle today, and I'll go to the department store to ask you about your work, do you want to come with me? go?"

  "No." Cheng Zhou simply said.

  "I just want to stay at home. You can run errands by yourself." Cheng Zhou raised his hand and slapped him on the back. He is now weak and doesn't want to move at all.

  "Okay, then I'll go out and run errands for you, and then help you get the household relocation done." Huo Yueze said.

  "You remember to buy two books for me to read, as well as the nearest news paper. Come back early in the afternoon to teach me how to read." Cheng Zhou urged that he must recognize all the characters here as soon as possible.

  "Okay." Huo Yueze agreed.

  "Wait, how many did you count? How many did you just do?" Cheng Zhou paused.

  Huo Yueze: "..."

  Cheng Zhou was stunned for a while, hummed twice and deliberately said: "Then I'll count again, you can do another hundred push-ups for me."

  "..." Huo Yueze hilariously indulged him to continue venting his anger, "Xingxingxing, you count carefully, when the breath is relieved, I will get up and go out again."

  After nearly half an hour of tossing, Cheng Zhou felt completely out of breath, so he let him go, "Okay, go out quickly."

  "By the way, is the fire in the stove still burning?" Cheng Zhou suddenly remembered this, "I want to make some mung bean soup later, and I can add some honey to drink it when it cools down."

  "It's burning, I'm going to put it out now." Huo Yueze said, he was worried that Cheng Zhou would be busy in front of the stove, lest this person set the house on fire inadvertently.

  Cheng Zhou raised his head to remind him, "Didn't you hear what I said? I still want to—"

  Huo Yueze stepped forward to block his mouth, hugged him and kissed him, "I don't worry that you are burning the fire alone, and I'll talk about it when I get back."

  "I'm not stupid." Cheng Zhou frowned when he saw him, and had to change his words: "Okay, listen to you, I won't mess around."

  Sure enough, they are all big pig hooves, and they don't cherish them when they get them, and they actually look cold at him.

  Cheng Zhou thought so in his heart, and said it subconsciously in his mouth. After he reacted stupidly, "..."

  The two looked at each other for a few seconds, and Huo Yueze rubbed his face amusingly, "Why am I showing a cold face to you? You're not very good at burning fire, I'm sure I don't worry about you tossing it alone."