Extra 3.3

Because he looks good, he can attract a lot of customers standing in the store, so he gets a high salary, and he can even get all kinds of delicious meals and pastries in the backstage of the kitchen.

But in this era, and in the village, if you want to make a living, it seems that the only choice you have is farming.

Farming is impossible. I will never be able to farm in this life, and I will not earn work points. I can only live like this by being lazy and eating and drinking for nothing.

With his ordinary physique of thin arms and legs, he might be paralyzed from exhaustion after two days in the field; the easy work of feeding pigs and cows is full of people in the village rushing to do it, and Cheng Zhou is not willing to do it.

But if he doesn't do anything in the village, he won't get work points. Without work points, he won't be able to get food at the end of the year. The problem is a bit difficult to solve.

Cheng Zhou also doesn't like to sleep in the same room with others. Even though he slept with that little black bastard Tie Dan for the past two days and got along very happily, he still wasn't used to it.

Tie Dan, who was brutally suppressed: "..." No, he doesn't think they get along well at all! Not at all!

Living under the same roof, looking down and not seeing each other, Cheng Zhou feels that living here has no privacy at all.

If possible, he would prefer to have a small house of his own to live alone, eat and drink as he wants, and do whatever he wants, without worrying about other people's eyes at all.

So in the end, Cheng Zhou didn't plan to stay in the village for a long time.

He still had to go hunting according to the original plan, and take the wild animals to the town or county to find a way to exchange them for money and tickets.

Cheng Zhou also just found out that these days, private trading is actually regarded as speculation, and the above is expressly prohibited in this regard.

At that time, he had to find out in advance how to exchange the meat for money tickets, as well as the price level here.

In exchange for the money and tickets, he can set off to rent a small house in a less prosperous county town, and then find a job that is more leisurely, so that he can receive wages and have an upright source of money and tickets. I can send some food to Aunt Ge's family to improve food.

From now on, his little life will definitely be relaxed and comfortable.

Cheng Zhou had a little dream in his heart, and couldn't help lying on his back on the pit and looking at the gray-white wall above his head, his eyes were slightly curved, and the surface of his pupils seemed to be covered with a layer of transparent fog.

When he smiled, he showed two sharp little canine teeth, showing the young man's childishness, and the breeze is as moist as jade.

Dreams always have an end.

In the afternoon, the sun was westward, and the white sun was still shining brightly.

There was fine dust floating in the air, and under the sunlight, there was a faint golden light.

A nap makes people lazy.

Half asleep and half awake, Cheng Zhou remembered his plan to go hunting in the mountains today, and opened his eyes slightly to look at the sky outside.

He sat up suddenly, with sleepy eyes, wiped his face with his hands, paused for a while before putting on his shoes, stretched his limbs and lazily walked out of the room.