38

Cui Jiaqi snorted again when he heard the words, "What are you angry about? If someone throws a hug, you can be content."

  Gao Gao said angrily: "You are so envious, why don't you just find a little girl you like and marry her home?"

  Huo Yueze interrupted the nonsense of the two and said to the inner room, "Huo Yueling, come out for me."

  They all talked here for a long time, and this dead girl refused to come out, knowing that she was hiding from him, at least she was a little ashamed.

  Huo Yueling cautiously stuck her head out, and spoke to him with a shy face, "Third brother, why are you here?"

  "Tell me yourself, what are you doing here?" Huo Yueze said coldly.

  Huo Yueling raised her head and glanced at Gao Gao, but hesitantly didn't say a word.

  Huo Yueze leaned on the back of the chair, stretched his long legs, and continued: "Lingling, I used to protect you because you were still young, and since you called me third brother, then I will protect you as my sister. "

  After saying that, he looked at her up and down again, "You played with those second-rate sisters on the street, and learned a lot of Fengchen methods, right?"

  Hearing this, Gao Gao frowned and interjected: "Yue Ze, don't speak so harshly."

  Cui Jiaqi grabbed Gao Gao in time and motioned him to keep his mouth shut. At the juncture of teaching his own sister, do you need an outsider to smack your face?

  Huo Yueling stepped forward angrily, "Third brother, what are you talking about? What are the methods? What am I doing with that thing?"

  "You didn't study?" Huo Yueze chuckled, "Look at your appearance, just talk when you talk, what are you doing with your eyes on Gao Gao?"

  Gao Gao hesitated for a moment, and obviously wanted to speak for Huo Yueling again, but before he could speak, Cui Jiaqi, who noticed it in time, covered his mouth tightly.

  Huo Yueze glanced at him sideways, and instructed: "Jiaqi, you hold the plateau down for me, and don't allow him to say a word."

  Today, he had to fix this crooked little sister well, no matter how big the mouth is, he has learned all kinds of messy things, and he even learned the tricks of hooking people.

  Cui Jiaqi nodded hard, increased his strength to hold down the struggling plateau, and whispered in his ear: "Be quiet, Yue Ze taught his sister, what are you talking about?"

  Hearing this, Gao Gao stopped struggling and winked desperately at Huo Yueling, hoping that this silly girl would stop saying anything that irritated her third brother, otherwise it would definitely not benefit her.

  Huo Yueling said angrily: "Third brother, I'm talking to Gao Gao, you don't know." Is it so ugly?

  "I won't stop you from talking about your partner," Huo Yueze avoided the topic. "You're older now, and I don't want to worry about you too much. You'd better think clearly about the consequences of what you do."

  Huo Yueze said meaningfully, "For example, at this point in time, if you are still here and don't go home, what are your thoughts, I won't explain it clearly, Gao Gao is also here, I'll leave some for you Face."

  He could somewhat guess the thoughts of this dead girl. Gao Yuan's parents were both intellectuals, and Huo Yueling, who didn't like to be squeamish when she was a child, guessed that his sister wanted to play the trick of killing first and then playing.