105

I'll have to buy some more later, lest I can't afford it.

Cheng Zhou didn't know what someone was muttering in his heart at all, so he leaned on the back of the chair contentedly, touched Xiaoyuan's belly comfortably, and sighed: "The soup dumplings here are delicious, do you have any other specialties here? ?”

If there is, he will try other foods next time, try more, and satisfy his taste buds.

The little belly is obviously full of food, and the light-white fingers are touching the belly back and forth, with an indescribable cuteness.

People can't help but think of a cub of some kind of national treasure.

Huo Yueze suppressed a smile: "Yes, there are also steamed buns, roasted duck with scallions, vegetarian chicken, stir-fried fish balls, mapo tofu, peach cake..."

Deliberately slapped him with a long list of dish names.

Cheng Zhou was dumbfounded: "Are there so many? When I asked others, I never heard of so many delicious ones."

Huo Yueze said in a low voice: "I know a friend, his family's ancestor was the royal chef in the palace, and the bunch of dishes just mentioned are all his specialties, but it's a pity—"

"What a pity?" Cheng Zhou asked.

"It's a pity that he doesn't open a shop and doesn't cook for others, so you can't eat it." Huo Yueze continued to covet him.

"You're sure to be able to eat it, aren't you?" Cheng Zhou was really fooled, and approached Huo Yueze to get close.

The imperial chef in the palace, he had only seen it in history textbooks, and his cooking skills were absolutely superb.

Huo Yueze smiled: "Yeah, I have known him since we were young, you can try his cooking skills if you go with me."

Cheng Zhou forgot his cruel behavior of refusing to be friends before, and said excitedly: "Then next time you go there for dinner, call me, and I will go with you."

"Don't you lack my friend? Why do you still go to eat with me?" Huo Yueze deliberately turned over the old score.

"Meeting is fate, many friends have many paths."

Cheng Zhou's face was not blushing, and his heart was not beating, and he had the cheek to return what he had said.

Huo Yueze: "..."

After being stunned for a moment, Huo Yueze didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "All right, all right, I will definitely bring you with me when I go to eat at his place next time."

"It's okay, don't go back on your word."

Cheng Zhou gave him a sweet smile, and his two pointed canine teeth were also exposed, looking full of vigor.

Huo Yueze stared closely at Cheng Zhou's little tiger teeth, and he didn't know what he thought of. His Adam's apple rolled up and down restlessly, and he moved his legs unnaturally.

After dinner, the two came out to wander the street.

In order to divert his attention, Huo Yueze took the initiative to introduce to Cheng Zhou: "Look at the tall building over there, it's three stories high. It's a department store in Chang'an City. Have you ever been there?"

"I haven't been in, what are they selling?" Cheng Zhou shook his head. These days, he only went to the black market for money and tickets, and he didn't take a good tour of this bustling city.

"I have everything, cloth, wool thread, leather shoes, clam oil, cream, tobacco, wine and pastries, etc., almost everything is sold."

"Clam oil, what is this?" What a strange name.