5

The big-headed child poked Cheng Zhou's thigh to brush his presence, and said glumly: "Little brother, my house is next to Xiaoya's house, you can go in, I'm going home too." His flesh! His rabbit meat is gone!

  "Little brother, I'm leaving, I'm really leaving~"

  "Auntie, I'm leaving~"

  The words in his mouth were pitiful, but his feet did not take a step. He quietly glanced at Cheng Zhou, and then glanced again, with a look of anticipation in his eyes!

  Ge Cuihua: "..." Her eyes hurt.

  A swarthy bald boy, what can't he think about, he has to imitate the little girl's coquettish look?

  Silly little boy, fortunately it's not from her family, so she chose to forget the stupid appearance of her two boys who were humiliated and thrown at home.

  Cheng Zhou was in a vicissitudes of life, he had never seen so many little children, and sighed: "Big head, let's go!"

  Hurry up, if he doesn't leave, he really can't help but want to beat this little brat!

  The big head is unbelievable, and he ran home to find his mother for comfort, and he did not forget to wink at Cheng Zhou after a short distance of a few meters to show seduction and expectation~

  Cheng Zhou: "..." I believe in your evil!

  Thoroughly see through the nature of these little boys who are greedy for meat.

  Ge Cuihua smiled awkwardly at Cheng Zhou again, "The big head is also quite cute, hahaha..."

  I really didn't know what to say, so I continued to write dryly: "Tie Dan and Xiaoya are also spoiled by my old lady."

  She thought for a while, and suddenly slapped her forehead, "Oh, look at my brain, I asked you to stand at the door for a long time, little comrade, come in quickly and sit in the room."

  Cheng Zhou: "Auntie, you can just call me a boat. A boat is a boat that sails against the current."

  Ge Cuihua walked into the yard and said, "Okay, Xiaozhou, don't just stand there, come inside, Tie Dan's father is probably coming back soon."

  Cheng Zhou stepped into the door and saw four neat blue brick houses. On the left side were two open earth houses made of gravel and soil. One was full of firewood, and the other only had There are two large black water tanks.

  To the right of the door is a pigsty, which houses two pigs. It is very clean, at least there is no smell.

  There is also a fence next to the pigsty, and there are several hens in it, and the males pace back and forth vigorously.

  Ge Cuihua took Cheng Zhou into the main house. The room was spacious and bright, plus the ruddy face of the little girl before, it was enough to show that the village chief's life was quite good.

  Ge Cuihua greeted: "Xiaozhou, you sit first, and the aunt will pour water for you."

  Cheng Zhou nodded, "Hey, okay."

  There is a calendar on the wall opposite the main entrance of the house, which is the calendar Cheng Zhou saw with his mental power before.

  Two more pieces of the calendar were torn off, and the traditional Chinese characters Cheng Zhou still don’t know well. I think it’s probably the 21st of July.

  When I came to this place today, my mood was completely different from before.

  When he first learned about the change of time and space, he was afraid of panic and confusion, and even cried aggrieved. But now, his heart was calm, and he put his mind aside to accept the reality.