29

After eating the roast duck, in front of Huo Yueze, Cheng Zhou took out the scallion oil noodles from the space button and stuffed it directly into his hand.

  "Well, this is for you, you can finish it now."

  Since the two people's lifespans are nearly a hundred years apart, they must find a way to prolong Huo Yueze's lifespan as much as possible.

  Cheng Zhou is not one to sit still.

  He decided to slowly feed all the food with special energy in the space button to Huo Yueze in the future, hoping that these things could improve this person's physique to some extent.

  Huo Yueze watched him conjure a lunch box out of thin air again, and his heart was already calm.

  "Zhouzhou, is this noodles?"

  "Yes, there is bone meal from a different animal in this noodle, which is..."

  Cheng Zhou thought for a simple explanation, "In short, there is some special energy in it, and eating it is very useful for your physical evolution."

  Huo Yueze didn't ask much, tried his best to suppress the anger in his heart, kissed the little idiot's cheek, "Okay, I'll eat it now."

  body evolution? Is this why Zhouzhou suddenly cried?

  Huo Yueze didn't know the specific reason, but for now, don't worry, he will be able to ask the reason sooner or later when he has brought this little idiot to life.

  Even if Cheng Zhou refused to say it, he still had thousands of ways to force this person to tell him the truth in bed.

  Covering up all kinds of dark thoughts in his heart, Huo Yueze opened the lid of the lunch box and said with a smile, "Zhouzhou, is this what you leftover?"

  "What's wrong with my leftovers? Don't eat if you don't like it!" Cheng Zhou was about to grab the lunch box, and wanted to knock him on the head angrily.

  This is what he specially reserved for this person. The bone meal of this alien beast is very expensive, and he himself is reluctant to eat it all at once.

  Huo Yueze avoided his hand and reassured: "I don't dislike it, I'll eat it now, sit down obediently and don't move."

  As he spoke, he picked up his chopsticks and took a tentative sip. The noodles were very glutinous, and the sauce was added a lot, and the taste was indescribably delicious.

  Other than that, I didn't feel anything special.

  Seeing Cheng Zhou waiting, Huo Yueze simply accelerated his chewing and ate the rest of the noodles with scallion oil.

  "Did you feel a warm energy in your body?" Cheng Zhou raised his eyes and asked expectantly.

  "No, I don't feel anything." Huo Yueze carefully felt the changes in his body, but he really didn't feel anything.

  The light in Cheng Zhou's eyes dimmed instantly, "Okay, I'll feed you something else later." It might be that the energy in the noodles is too little.

  But he didn't dare to feed Huo Yueze too much at one time, he could only take it slowly, and the accumulation would always help this person's physical evolution a little.

  Huo Yueze's eyes flickered slightly, and he raised his hand to touch his disappointed eyes, "Okay, I'll wait for you to feed in the future."

  He resisted the doubts in his heart, picked Cheng Zhou up and walked into the bathroom again, and pressed the man against the wall, the muscles on his arms bulged, revealing the young man's vigorous sense of strength.