84

Ge Xiufang was amused to see Cheng Zhou kept touching her chubby belly, "Xiao Zhou, are you full? Do you want my cousin to find you some hawthorn pills to help you digest?"

Cheng Zhou touched his face in embarrassment, and explained: "I haven't eaten enough, cousin, don't need to look for pills. I just have a little habit. I always like to touch my belly after eating."

"Haha, this habit is very good, very good."

Ge Xiufang didn't know whether to laugh or cry, she cleaned up the bowls and chopsticks quickly with her hands and feet, and Xiaoya stood beside her to help carry the dishes.

As for Tie Dan, that little black bastard ran out the door after eating, and disappeared long ago.

Seeing this, Cheng Zhou got up and helped, but was mercilessly driven out of the kitchen by Ge Xiufang, "A young man, what can you do in the kitchen? You can't do anything, why don't you go to your mother's side to help clean up the house."

The little girl who was full of food and drink remembered the agreement with Datou at this time, pouted and asked Ge Xiufang for help, "Mother, I promised to leave broth for Datou before, but I forgot again."

Ge Xiufang waved her hand disapprovingly, "It's okay, Mother left a bowl for Datou's house in advance, and she brought it over a long time ago. I count on your memory, it's no wonder that Datou can eat meat."

The little girl immediately breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good, I'm still worried that Brother Big Head won't take me to play next time!"

After sharing the meat with the big brother, he will definitely continue to play with her!

On the other side of the yard, Ge Cuihua was cleaning in full swing, tidying up the inside and outside of the room where Tie Dan slept alone, and finally pulled Cheng Zhou together to put on the clean white sheets, which were laid evenly.

Sitting on the edge of the pit, Ge Cuihua said earnestly, "Xiao Zhou, don't worry about other things if you stay here with Auntie. The household registration in the village is under the control of Tie Dan's father. I will ask him to go to the town to confirm your household registration tomorrow." gone."

Cheng Zhou: "..." What a surprise! He was wondering what reasonable excuse he should use to keep his household registration in the village!

Cheng Zhou nodded every minute, "Great, Auntie, do I need to hand in some identity proof to apply for an account?"

He is afraid of the social environment of this era. He needs a letter of introduction to do everything, and not only money but also various tickets are required to buy things. Who knows if he needs to find a way to get a proof of household registration if he is registered!

Ge Cuihua shook her head disapprovingly, "No need. Xiaozhou, listen to what Auntie said, and throw away all the proof materials of your previous urban residence registration in Kyoto. Since you have left Kyoto, you'd better cut off from there completely."

After a pause, he asked hesitantly: "Auntie can somewhat guess what happened to you in Kyoto. Let me ask you, when the family composition was divided during the land reform period, was your family classified as a bourgeoisie?"

Cheng Zhou was ignorant and nodded subconsciously.

What is land reform? What is division?

In the future, he must learn to recognize the characters here, buy more newspapers and books and read them carefully, and learn more about the various policies and environments of this era, so as not to be blind every time.

"That's right. These days, it's hard for bourgeois to live anywhere. Kyoto is far away from here, so it's hard for you to find and join your aunt. The bourgeois identity of the past is thrown away."