52

The hazy yellow light shone obliquely, stretching the shadows of the two people very long.

Cheng Zhou sat cross-legged on the bed, with a smile on his face, and said mysteriously: "Huo Yueze, close your eyes."

It's a pity that the man who went to bed was obviously impatient to listen to his words, he stretched out his hand to hold his waist, and the longing in his eyes could not be ignored.

"I want to give you something, you let me finish it." Cheng Zhou dodged left and right.

"What?" Huo Yueze asked distractedly.

Cheng Zhou pushed him away, pulled the clothes on the bedside, and covered Huo Yueze's face, trying to block his sight.

"You are not allowed to peek, you can only open your eyes to see when I tell you to open them, you know?"

Huo Yueze didn't understand what he was trying to sell, so he cooperated helplessly and said, "Okay, I won't watch it."

Cheng Zhou hadn't had time to get up, but he was grabbed by his ankle and deliberately made intimate. The high temperature made his body weak in an instant.

It's not long since he first tasted it at a young age, so he naturally yearns for the feeling of being hugged by Huo Yueze, but he still has business to do now, so he needs to be more clear-headed.

Cheng Zhou broke away from his hand, and said angrily, "Stay well, and if you make trouble again, you won't be able to get the things I gave you."

"Zhouzhou, what do you want to give?" Huo Yueze's voice was a little dull.

"you guess."

As Cheng Zhou said, he took out the watch from under the mattress, and just put it on Huo Yueze's left wrist, when he heard his deep laughter.

Huo Yueze took off the clothes blocking his view and sat up.

He looked down at the watch on his wrist, hugged Cheng Zhou into his arms, and said, "At that time, I accompanied you to buy a watch, did you just think about buying it for me?"

"Of course not." Cheng Zhou immediately denied it.

It's a pity that the eyes he looked at couldn't deceive anyone, they were bright and clear, like soft water in their mouths.

Huo Yueze was stunned, as if he was enduring something, he leaned over to cover him under his body, his tall figure brought a sense of pressure.

Cheng Zhou asked aloud, "Don't you like the watch I gave you?"

"I like it very much, Zhouzhou. As long as it is from you, I like it." Huo Yueze kissed his cheek, his heart was burning hot.

Cheng Zhou entangled his limbs, and took this opportunity to make a request to him, "Huo Yueze, you have to be nice to me, don't force me to eat less sweets, and don't be so cruel to me—"

"When did I become fierce to you?" Huo Yueze wondered.

"..." Cheng Zhou's eyes drifted a little, "That's, that was the night before yesterday, I didn't want to hug my knees... You, you were very fierce to me at that time."

Huo Yueze smiled when he heard the words, "Then you are called fierce?"

Cheng Zhou nodded, rubbing his cheek against his hand, his eyes were obviously aggrieved.

"Baby, I didn't do it on purpose." Huo Yueze explained in his ear: "You know, sometimes it's really not serious when I strike. When I see you are so good, I can't help it... I will try not to be fierce in the future. How are you?"