112

Xiao Ya, Tie Dan, and Da Tou all drool around him.

Cheng Zhou saw the two people entering the door, and happily shared his roasted sparrows with them, "Cousin, uncle, come here quickly, the freshly roasted sparrows are just for you to try."

The little girl stared at her father with resentful eyes, "You are not allowed to eat if you have to wait in line."

Wang Wanshun: "..."

He took the skewer in front of his little daughter cheekily, and wiped out the sparrow meat on it in one bite.

Well, it's burnt and crispy, and meat is the best!

The three little children watched eagerly, and their resentment rushed into the sky. They waited for a long time, but they still haven't eaten a bunch.

Wang Fengshou reached out to get the skewers, and at a glance, he saw a string of sparrow meat prepared in advance in the basin on the ground, "Where did so many sparrows come from?"

"I caught it. I went out today with Iron Egg's slingshot and caught a lot." Cheng Zhou said proudly.

"Not bad, not bad, quite powerful." Wang Fengshou praised unexpectedly.

After all, facing the greedy eyes of the children, he ate the freshly roasted sparrow meat in one bite.

Smash it, smash it with your mouth, you can't get enough of it, I feel like I've finished eating it before I taste it.

Seeing this, Cheng Zhou promptly handed the other two skewers of sparrow meat that were almost roasted in his hand to Wang Fengshou, "Uncle, you can eat as much as you want, there are still a lot of unroasted meat in the pot."

He intends to please the elders in advance, and he will talk about his going to the city to rent a house later. His uncle will speak for him, right?

Wang Fengshou hesitated for a moment, Shi Shiran took away the skewers, wrinkles piled up at the corners of his smiling eyes, "That's all right, I'll eat two more skewers."

Unable to withstand the children's resentful gazes, he simply turned around and left, preparing to take it back to the house to eat.

Wang Wanshun stayed behind and said happily: "Xiaozhou, I don't see that you still have this ability, and my cousin will be lucky in the future."

Between the words, secretly looking forward to Cheng Zhou catching sparrows every day in the future!

Cheng Zhou glanced at him angrily when he heard the words, and had exactly the same reaction as Tiedan Xiaoya, he really deserves to be a family!

Tie Dan couldn't wait any longer, and said disgustedly: "Brother, stop talking nonsense, and go away after eating the skewers, little cousin is going to give us barbecue."

Wang Wanshun: "..."

Cheng Zhou: "..."

Wang Wanshun rolled up his sleeves and grabbed Tie Dan by the collar, "Stinky boy, what are you talking about? Say it again if you have the guts."

The cowardly Tie Dan: "No, I didn't say anything."

The violent suppression was successful, and Wang Wanshun, in a good mood, jumped over the three little boys, picked up the skewers that had not yet been grilled in the basin, and brazenly squatted aside to join the barbecue team with only Cheng Zhou.

Xiaoya, Tiedan, and Datou: "..." Dare to be angry and dare not speak.

He screamed like a groundhog in his heart, ah ah ah, who will take away this cheeky adult?