108

Two days later, Huo Yueze went to the countryside to buy milk.

Taking this opportunity, Cheng Zhou quietly ran to ask Song Zhenzhu about everything with the little glutinous rice balls in his arms.

It just so happened that Huniu hadn't fallen asleep yet, her black eyes were blinking, and she was nestling in Qian Dayong's arms learning how to read, when her childish voice rang out one after another.

"It's one, two, three, four..."

Qian Dayong boasted very face-saving: "Yes, yes, Hu Niu is awesome, let's continue to learn from it."

Song Zhenzhu also sat in front of Huniu, touching his head from time to time to praise him. Granny Qian was knitting a small sweater not far away.

The scene is very warm.

But in Cheng Zhou's eyes, every movement of Huniu, including shaking her head, nodding, talking, and shaking her fingers, almost all of her movements are full of phantoms, false and real, close to the critical point of disappearing and dissipating.

This little boy who is only three years old seems to be getting closer and closer to death, and his real and false figure is becoming more and more blurred.

Maybe tomorrow, or maybe the day after tomorrow, this child will never be able to open his eyes again.

Little Tangyuan also seemed to have seen this strange scene, pointing her chubby paw at Huniu, "I-I want to disappear—"

Cheng Zhou was so frightened that he immediately covered his mouth.

Song Zhenzhu heard the voice, looked up at the door, and said in surprise, "Xiao Zhou, why are you here?"

Cheng Zhou forced a smile on his face, "Sister, I want to talk to you alone..."

Could it be that Huo Yueling is back? Song Zhenzhu was stunned for a moment, then came back to her senses and said, "All right, let's talk outside, Dayong, look at Huniu, I'll go out for a while."

"Hey." Qian Dayong glanced at Cheng Zhou in wonder.

Grandma Qian watched her daughter-in-law and Cheng Zhou both leave the yard, she couldn't help but lower her face, "Dayong, why don't you go out with me to see? Is there something wrong with Pearl and that boat? Just talk when you talk, as for going out to talk alone?" ?”

This is really harsh, Qian Dayong frowned, "Mom, Pearl and I grew up together, I trust her, don't think too much, she won't go far, she will be back in a while."

Grandma Qian was still worried, and wanted to follow her secretly. Qian Dayong signaled Hu Niu to stop her, but Hu Niu spoke very slowly, "Grandma, I want to sleep."

"Ah? Do you want to sleep now?" Granny Qian hurried over to pick up Huniu, "Huniu is good, grandma will play bamboo dragonflies with you, and we will go to bed when it gets dark, okay?"

"Okay, let's play with bamboo dragonflies." Hu Niu clapped her hands and laughed. Qian Dayong beside him breathed a sigh of relief.

Song Zhenzhu didn't know what happened behind her, she took Cheng Zhou to the dead end near the alley, and said in a low voice: "Xiaozhou, what do you want from me? Has Huo Yueling come back?"

"No, she hasn't come back yet." Cheng Zhou threw the cub to the corner and let him paw at the rocks and dirt to entertain himself.

The mental barrier opened silently. In an instant, the extremely light wind sound in my ear suddenly disappeared.

Song Zhenzhu has not noticed the abnormality yet.

Cheng Zhou cut to the chase and said, "Sister, can you tell me clearly what you know about me?"