68

At five o'clock in the afternoon, Cheng Zhoulai refused to leave at Brother Huo's house, watching Fang Xiaoting fiddle with fruit juice, and the sweet and sour taste made him swallow unconsciously again.

"Sister-in-law, how did you do this?" Cheng Zhou asked proficiently, apparently this was not the first time he asked this question.

"It's made of apples and pears. The pears are pears from the mountains on the outskirts of the city. The pears there are very sour. It's delicious to mash and add some apple slices and white sugar."

Before Cheng Zhou could continue to ask, Fang Xiaoting gave him a clear explanation.

"The pears were brought back from the cannery for me by Jiaqi. As for the apples, the grocery store should still sell them. I'll pack some pears for you later, and you can make them yourself when you go home."

Cheng Zhou nodded happily.

Brother Huo, who was reading the newspaper, couldn't stand it anymore, and teased Cheng Zhou: "I'm really convinced of your greed. Whatever Tingting is doing, you can eat whatever you like. If it weren't for seeing that your stomach is still flat, I would I suspect that you are pregnant like Tingting."

Fang Xiaoting glared at him, "What are you talking about?" Can this kind of thing be joked?

Cheng Zhou smiled dryly, feeling a little apprehensive, and went back to his small yard with three ugly green pears in his arms.

Huo Yueze is trying to make dumpling stuffing for the two of them.

Cheng Zhou smiled, gave him a kiss, and didn't bother to help him. He climbed onto the bed and wrung his fingers silently, carefully calculating his recent abnormal behavior.

He seems, probably, really, is going to have an egg baby.

Inexplicable fever, weakened immunity, always pestering Huo Yueze to hug, lethargy, appetite seems to have increased a bit, and even likes to eat sour and sweet things like Mrs. Huo...

All kinds of reactions like this made him more sure of his guess.

Cheng Zhou lay on his back on the bed with a dazed expression, slowly thinking about the future.

He will definitely continue to work. Even if he really has a baby egg, his stomach may not be round when he can be cut out after seven or eight months.

At most, it will be a little fatter. After all, the egg that has just been cut out is the size of an adult's fist. You have to wait patiently to grow up slowly and enter the shell-breaking stage before you can have a baby that sleeps soundly.

Thinking of this, Cheng Zhou's heart almost melted.

When he was sixteen years old, he found out his special constitution for the first time. Cheng Zhou had a big heart and couldn't accept it for a while. The next day the doctor recommended a small video on Xingwang.com.

In that video, there is a baby who has just broken its shell, curled up in half an eggshell, its skin is very white, it is very quiet when it is asleep, its eyelashes are thick and long...

When the little baby opened his eyes for the first time, Cheng Zhou yelled at the video for a long time, wishing he had such a cute little baby.

The doctor with deep merit and fame smiled calmly on the side.

Cheng Zhou was troubled and troubled for only two days. After watching this video, he did not reject his special physique at all.

In the blink of an eye, I put this matter behind me, and I am busy working and saving money to stock up snacks for myself. Who would think about things so far away in the future.