102

In the evening, a cool wind blows from afar.

After eating, Cheng Zhou lay down on the table and wrote a reply to Aunt Ge.

Huo Yueze next to him was holding a bowl of egg custard, and was feeding the cub in front of him bite by bite. He didn't need to be chased and coaxed for a long time before he was willing to take a bite.

As soon as the spoon was stretched out, the cub opened his mouth wide and ate it in one gulp, with a good appetite.

From Huo Yueze's point of view, his homemade glutinous rice balls are quite edible.

It doesn't matter if you can eat, at least you will be fat and have a good body.

After feeding the egg custard with ease, before the cub reached out, Huo Yueze handed him a pocket version of the enamel jar very politely.

The sweet and fragrant milk exudes heat, and the temperature is just right.

The cub held the enamel jar with both hands, gurgled and drank, and had to stop and hiccupped after drinking half of it...

Then, he continued to squint his round eyes contentedly, and gurgled milk while holding the enamel jar... He looked very much like Cheng Zhou.

Huo Yueze can laugh every time watching the cub drink milk and burp,

Cheng Zhou rolled his eyes at him, "Don't keep laughing at our glutinous rice balls, come and help me see if there is anything I need to change in my letter?"

It is now 1961, the height of summer at the end of June.

The atmosphere in the general environment is not so tense, but Cheng Zhou is still not too careful, trying to avoid all troubles as much as possible.

The correspondence between him and Aunt Ge has never been interrupted, there is exactly one letter a month, and the parents can say a little about everything.

Ge Cuihua knew common characters, but the characters she wrote were always missing arms and legs, so Wang Wanshun always wrote the letter himself.

Most of the letters mentioned some parents' grievances, mentioned sensitive topics, and wrote more and more cryptic words, which made Cheng Zhou read the letter several times and couldn't understand it...

In the end, it was Huo Yueze who understood what Ge Cuihua said at a glance, and then explained it to Cheng Zhou, who was stupid.

Once, in a letter from Aunt Ge, she inadvertently mentioned an incident in the production brigade next door.

The wording in the letter is understated, and a few sentences are very cryptic.

The production team next door was making a lot of noise.

Every day before dawn, teenage landlords have to get up and go from house to house to pick up heavy dung buckets. Unexpectedly, that skinny boy didn't catch him in the end, and ran to throw himself into the river early in the morning...

Cheng Zhou was a little shocked.

After that, Huo Yueze heard some things that happened in other places one after another, and Brother Huo told him some things about the Public Security Bureau from time to time...

Cheng Zhou felt that this backward era was really perilous.

Words cannot be spoken casually, and letters cannot be written casually.

In case someone tries to find fault with you, even if there is a slightly inappropriate sentence in the letter, you can be accused of crimes on your head.