13

Wang Fengshou put down his cigarette bag, his wrinkled face showed a look of doubt, and he was also very puzzled.

  The father and son looked at each other and stepped into the gate of their own yard.

  I saw in a corner of the yard, there was a simple stove made of stones, and a small flame was lit below, and the firewood was burning.

  Cheng Zhou sat on a small stool, close to the flame, holding a long branch in his hand, which was strewn with sparrow meat, and patiently turned the barbecue.

  Over time, the aroma of the roast meat becomes more intense.

  Xiaoya, Tie Dan, and Datou all drooled around him.

  Cheng Zhou saw the two entering the door, and happily shared his roasted sparrows with them, "Cousin, uncle, come here quickly, the freshly roasted sparrows are just for you to taste."

  Xiaoya stared at her father with resentful eyes, "You are not allowed to eat if you want to line up."

  Wang Wanshun: "..."

  Cheeky, he took the skewer in front of his younger daughter, and ah woo wiped out the sparrow meat on it in one bite.

  Well, the coke is crispy, and it really is the best meat!

  The three little kids watched eagerly, and their resentment rushed into the sky. They waited for a long time, and they still hadn't eaten a bunch.

  Wang Fengshou stretched out his hand to get the skewers, and at a glance he saw strings of sparrow meat prepared in advance in the basin on the ground, "Where do you get so many sparrows?"

  "I caught it. I went out today with an iron egg slingshot and caught a lot." Cheng Zhou said proudly.

  "Not bad, very powerful." Wang Fengshou praised unexpectedly.

  Having said that, facing the greedy eyes of the children, it was also a mouthful of sparrow meat that was still hot after it was roasted.

  Smash it, smash it, it's not enough, I feel like I've finished eating it before I taste it.

  Seeing this, Cheng Zhou handed the other two bunches of sparrow meat that were almost roasted to Wang Fengshou in time, "Uncle, you can eat it, there's still a lot in the pot that hasn't been roasted."

  He intends to please everyone in advance, and he will talk about the fact that he is going to rent a house in the city. He is short-tempered, and his uncle should be able to speak for him, right?

  Wang Fengshou hesitated for a moment, Shi Shiran took away the skewers, and the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes piled up, "That's fine, I'll eat two more skewers."

  Unable to withstand the resentful gazes of the boys, he simply turned around and left, preparing to take it back to the house to eat.

  Wang Wanshun stayed behind and said happily, "Xiaozhou, I don't see that you still have this ability. In the future, my cousin will have good luck."

  Between the words, secretly looking forward to Cheng Zhou going to catch sparrows every day in the future!

  Cheng Zhou glanced at him angrily when he heard the words, and the reaction was exactly the same as that of Tiedan Xiaoya. It really deserves to be a family!

  Tie Dan couldn't wait any longer, and said in disgust, "Brother, don't talk nonsense, just walk away after eating the skewers, and the little cousin wants to give us barbecue."