21

The two returned to the first floor of the department store. Huo Yueze made a rough list in his mind about what to buy.

  "I want two enamel jars and two enamel basins, yes, the enamel basin with a white background and a red edge." Huo Yueze carefully explained what he wanted to buy.

  "What more do you want?" The salesman guessed that this was a young man buying property for marriage, and he must have to buy other things.

  "And there are towels. I want two. How can I sell that feather duster?"

  "Eight cents for a feather duster, no ticket," the salesman replied quickly.

  Cheng Zhou, who was standing beside him, was very puzzled: "Huo Yueze, what is a feather duster? What are you buying this for?"

  "It's used to sweep the dust, it's very useful, let's play with it." Huo Yueze took the fluffy feather duster and put it in the Chengzhou's arms to let him play by himself.

  "There are also soaps, one of each, and a box of foreign matches."

  "Oh, ok." The salesman took the things he wanted and kept the books with the abacus.

  "Almost forgot, there is also a box of vanishing cream." Huo Yueze added.

  Cheng Zhou hugged the feather duster, and couldn't help but interject: "I don't need that mother's chirping thing."

  "That's not good. The sun is poisonous here in Chang'an City, and the wind is strong at night. You must put some vanishing cream on your face and hands, or you will slough off."

  Huo Mazi Yue Ze easily suppressed Cheng Zhou's resistance.

  "Is this kind of rattan shell the only thermos? I saw a thermos with a plastic shell last time." Madam Huo continued to ask.

  "The plastic case is out of stock, so there is only the last thermos bottle with the rattan case left. The next new item will arrive in two months."

  It is rare for the salesperson to encounter such a large-scale purchase of customers, and their attitude and patience.

  "Then buy this." Huo Yueze reluctantly said.

  ...

  Cheng Zhou could only hold the feather duster and watch them talking back and forth with a dazed expression.

  At the end of the checkout, Cheng Zhou did not forget to take out his industrial coupons, put them together and hand them over to Huo Yueze, and whispered, "I have industrial coupons. I just use them this time. I'm afraid they will expire if they expire."

  Huo Yueze didn't talk nonsense, and directly drew the industrial coupons, "Okay, then spend it together."

  After he finished speaking, he lowered his head and counted the number of good money, that appearance in an instant overlapped with the image of the middle-aged aunt who was also counting the money next to him, full of strange joy.

  Cheng Zhou looked at this picture and laughed out loud.

  "What are you laughing at again?" Huo Yueze didn't know why, so he brushed Cheng Zhou's hair, raised his head and handed the counted money and tickets to the salesman to check out.

  Cheng Zhou dared to let Huo Yueze know his laughing point, shook his head and said nothing, and successfully fooled him.

  He silently watched Huo Yueze go back and forth from the back, his heart softened in an instant, and he liked the feeling of the two of them getting along at this moment.