6

Ge Cuihua walked quickly into the main room, holding a thermos in one hand and a tea tin in the other, with a smile on her honest face, "Xiaozhou, it's been a long wait. Auntie has been looking for this tea tin in the kitchen for a long time. Delayed for a while."

  Cheng Zhou hurriedly said, "It's alright, it didn't take long."

  The aunt's ability to talk nonsense and find excuses is also very powerful.

  If he hadn't had the mental strength to quietly overhear the conversation just now, I'm afraid he didn't know that the aunt was trying to figure out the source of his rabbit meat with a little abacus.

  If he loses or loses, he can't afford it, he really can't afford it.

  In front of Cheng Zhou, Ge Cuihua took out a white enamel cup from the cabinet in front of the window, and washed it with hot water at the door of the house.

  Then pour in hot water to brew the tea, hand it to Cheng Zhou's table, and warmly introduce:

  "This tea was rewarded by Tie Dan's father's leader in the town. He said that it is a special Longjing tea . My aunt doesn't understand this. How about you try this tea."

  After saying that, Ge Cuihua started up and down the range boat. This little comrade is really good-looking, with fair skin and clear eyes. At first glance, he looks like an intellectual from a big city.

  How can I say this, with a clear demeanor and a hearty temperament, which is different from the baby in the village.

  Not knowing what this little comrade had to do with Tie Dan's father, Ge Cuihua was secretly curious.

  Cheng Zhou looked at the white enamel cup in his hand, with a large handle. The red double happiness was printed in the middle of the outer wall of the cup, and there were four scarlet characters written on the bottom.

        These four characters happened to be known to him - it was prosperous, and it was also quite old.

  He lowered his head and took a sip. The tea was a little hot, with a faint fragrance of tea leaves, and praised: "Auntie, this tea smells good."

  Cheng Zhou mentally looked around, the kitchen was separated from the main house by a room, and Ge Xiufang was sitting in front of the stove with a small stool, two basins were piled on the ground, and he handled the rabbit quickly with a focused expression.

  Other than that, there is no one else around.

  While observing, Cheng Zhou took advantage of being alone with Aunt Ge, and secretly exerted mental hypnosis: "Auntie, what is the household registration in your village?"

  If someone else saw this strange scene from a distance at this time, I'm afraid that the hair will stand upside down in fright.

  I saw that Ge Cuihua's eyes were sluggish for a moment, and her pupils looked at Cheng Zhou motionless, like a puppet being manipulated, and took the initiative to explain:

  "It's all registered with Tie Dan's father, one family, one family, all of which are collected on the village's household register. Each village's household register is in duplicate, and one copy is kept in the hands of the village chief, so that it is convenient for children to register their household registration. , the other is at the police station in town..."

  Cheng Zhou carefully asked his doubts, and Ge Cuihua answered them in detail one by one, and the introduction was clear.

  After asking this question for about ten minutes, Cheng Zhou suddenly realized that he completely understood what happened to the household registration system in this era.