62

Huo Yueze smiled, and took him directly into the photo studio.

After the two of them took two group photos, Cheng Zhou was not satisfied, and jumped up holding Huo Yueze's shoulders, "You are carrying me behind your back, let's take a photo like this."

Huo Yueze froze, looked up at the old master who was taking pictures in front of him, and silently condoned Cheng Zhou's bold and adventurous behavior.

After the master took the photo, he looked down at the camera and said with a smile: "You two brothers have a very good relationship."

Cheng Zhou replied very naturally: "We live together, of course we have a good relationship."

A pun, while misleading the master's thoughts, while secretly showing affection there.

It's a pity that the master master couldn't see the relationship between the two of them. After collecting the deposit, he just lowered his head and wrote the receipt, asking them to come back to pick up the photos in four days.

Cheng Zhou nodded, and when he returned to the small courtyard, the smile on his face remained undiminished.

Huo Yueze glanced at him, "Why are you so happy?" Just taking a group photo, as for being so happy?

"I'm just happy," Cheng Zhou kissed his chin, then thought of another thing.

Cheng Zhou couldn't help but push him to the wall where the height was measured, gestured to Huo Yueze's height, took a pencil, and drew another line on the wall on tiptoe.

Huo Yueze laughed and said, "What are you always thinking about measuring my height?"

Just measured his height last week, and measured it again this week, so he couldn't guess what was going on in this little fool's mind.

Cheng Zhou ignored him and looked at the three horizontal lines next to each other on the wall. The third horizontal line was obviously a little higher than the first horizontal line.

He cleaned up the things on the table, then took out all the remaining food with special energy from the space button, and carefully counted the inventory again.

There are twenty-eight sealed lunch boxes left...

During this period of time, Cheng Zhou fed Huo Yueze nearly half of the special energy back and forth. Coupled with the energy amplification effect of venison, it seemed that it did play a role.

Cheng Zhou smiled. Although it seems that there is basically no change now, the accumulated energy is always accumulated in Huo Yueze's body, and there will definitely be a key evolutionary node in the end.

It is estimated that after a while, Huo Yueze's physique will be greatly improved.

...

In the evening of the next day, the sky was red like fire, and half of the sky was reddened by the gorgeous glow, and the fiery red clouds drifted slowly with the wind.

Unexpectedly, a mournful and irritable Cui Jiaqi ushered in the small courtyard.

Huo Yueze snatched the wine bottle in his hand, and said with contempt: "Isn't that Shen Jiaojiao looking down on you? Why are you drinking so much?"

In his opinion, there is nothing good about that Shen Jiaojiao. It's not that he is incompetent when he is so young, and he will have a good marriage waiting for him in the future, why bother to stare at that high-spirited Shen Jiaojiao?

Cheng Zhou asked cautiously: "Does sister-in-law mean to help you find out about that girl? You, are you being rejected mercilessly?"

Cui Jiaqi was paralyzed on the ground, with a strong smell of alcohol all over his body, "Not only refused? I didn't continue to stalk her, why did she refuse in front of so many people, I lost all face... ..."