23

"Okay, Huo Yueze, I thought it was only once, but you actually thought about it twice."

  In the morning at the state-run hotel, this man was full of discord, and a big bag was clearly standing up in his crotch. He always thought he was wrong.

  Cheng Zhou was really angry this time, and the feather duster slammed Huo Yueze's waist hard.

  Huo Yueze was stunned by a stick, and instantly bent over in pain. Yu Guang glanced at the feather duster in Cheng Zhou's hand and hurried out.

  "Zhouzhou, I just didn't understand the question, so the answer was wrong." Huo Yueze tried to struggle to the death.

  "You are not allowed to run for me when you come back." Cheng Zhou chased after him, but his eyes were full of smiles.

  "You put down the feather duster, and I won't run." Why did he buy it back? !

  "Come here, I won't hit you." Cheng Zhou couldn't catch up with him, so he deliberately stood in place to coax him.

  "No, just say what you have to say." Huo Yueze stood far away, not to be fooled by Cheng Zhou.

  Where is a little idiot, it is clearly a tiger cub dressed in pure white rabbit skin, with its teeth and claws fiercely to death.

  "Can't you come over?" Cheng Zhou continued to threaten with a fierce face.

  Huo Yueze had no choice but to approach him tentatively, "Alright, don't hit anyone."

  Just fight, it will hurt for a while, because he is full of discord in his head, it is not wrong to be caught by this person, and he is not afraid of being forced to roll over. .

  Taking a step closer, Cheng Zhou didn't move.

  Taking another step, Cheng Zhou still didn't move.

  He was a little relieved, thinking that Cheng Zhou really didn't hit people, and came over carefully to explain: "Zhou Zhou, listen to me..."

  With a "bang", Huo Yueze was unprepared and slapped again. This time, the place where he was hit was the waist, and he wanted to cry without tears.

  "Zhouzhou, I promised not to hit people." Huo Yueze regretted again why he bought this feather duster? !

  "This time it's really not to fight, you idiot." Cheng Zhou threw away the feather duster and glared at him angrily.

  Since you've thought about what you shouldn't think about, then think about it a few times and fight it a few times to break up the discordant waste in your mind.

  Huo Yueze covered his waist, looked up and smiled helplessly, "Zhouzhou, are you not angry anymore?"

  "Don't be angry, please help me clean the room."

  Cheng Zhou waved his hand, originally to amuse Huo Yueze, and by the way warned the other party not to stare at him in estrus all the time, as if he didn't see anything.

  Huo Yueze laughed out loud when he heard the words, his deep eyes fixed on Cheng Zhou, and his uneasy mood instantly became bright as sunny.

  Zhouzhou knew what he was thinking, but he didn't show any intention of rejecting or escaping, so does it mean that he has hope?

  Cheng Zhoucai didn't care what Huo Yueze thought, he ran to carry the enamel basin with great interest, and instructed: "Huo Yueze, you go get the water, I'll sweep the dust first."